First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor
I got an email from pedal commander about their BF deal $75 off. I’ll be picking up one of those for the wife’s new JL. I am also in need of a Tazer Mini, slush mats, stubby antenna, and all the rest of typical first mods. Any one see or hear of the deals coming this year? Hey vendors, feel free to give us a heads up. I’ve got cash burning a hole in my pocket but am reluctant to buy this close to BF without knowing what deals are going to be out there.
Have you looked at the HikeIt Throttle control? I researched throttle controllers and eventually picked up the HikeIt. It’s about half the price of the PC and is a little more advanced in software/chip performance. I will say that it woke up the throttle response on my JT!

https://www.hikeit.com/product/hikeit-x9/

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
But is there toilet paper?
Seriously, what we perceive as a shortage compared to so many that have so little of anything, is odd.
Very true been to many other countries and we live high on the hog so to speak compared to what many have but then again there are many in this country that have little. Frankly, I am kinda looking forward to a Christmas without all the crazy amount of stuff.

OP
OP
FLUndertaker

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Was in Harbor Freight earlier today and the store was half empty. I was talking to one of the people there and they were saying they having issue like others can't get stuff. So this Black Friday and December will be interesting. I was in there as they had a early black Friday sale but the stuff on sale they didn't have any stock. Working in Logistics things are not getting better but actually worse.
When 99% of their inventory comes proudly from China, I bet they are experiencing a significant shortage. I need to swing by, I need a good chuckle. Yeah, everyone loves a sale with no products in stock.

Sponsored

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
Very true been to many other countries and we live high on the hog so to speak compared to what many have but then again there are many in this country that have little. Frankly, I am kinda looking forward to a Christmas without all the crazy amount of stuff.
As long as we can also continue to avoid large gatherings of family members... For our health and all. Lol.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
We have seen this issue coming at my production plant for years, they slowly got rid of our parts inventory in favor of overnighting and emergency shipping parts. 1 or 2 hiccups in the shipping chain and you are down for days when it could have been a couple hours tops.

No store wants to maintain warehouse inventory, everything is last minute scheduling.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As long as we can also continue to avoid large gatherings of family members... For our health and all. Lol.
Well I don't follow all those rules our family is all getting together or thanksgiving and christmas

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We have seen this issue coming at my production plant for years, they slowly got rid of our parts inventory in favor of overnighting and emergency shipping parts. 1 or 2 hiccups in the shipping chain and you are down for days when it could have been a couple of hours tops.

No store wants to maintain warehouse inventory, everything is last-minute scheduling.
Exactly we do so much urgent shipping because everyone is waiting till the last minute to produce. Then they get in a bind and it all blows up. I just handled a shipment where the customer ended up paying almost $300,000 for a shipment that would have only cost them maybe $40-50K but they last minute and they have all their eggs in a basket over in China after pulling all their manufacturing out of the US. Now they are hostage and trying everything they can to not lose a ton of money. We've got customers in the O&E field who are losing $30K a day because their equipment is down and the parts are in China and they can't get them out without paying big money for an Antonov

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Well I don't follow all those rules our family is all getting together or thanksgiving and christmas
Well enjoy, before the Katy Texas Sheriffs track down a guy named Blaine in a Sting Grey Sport S Jeep Gladiator with Max Tow.🤪

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well enjoy, before the Katy Texas Sheriffs track down a guy named Blaine in a Sting Grey Sport S Jeep Gladiator with Max Tow.🤪
Haha yea don't have to worry about that here. Things pretty much moving along as normal. The Governor done told them to stick it where the sun don't shine with regard to the vaccine, etc

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
So will the AFE Momentum air intake that I ordered in June qualify for Black Friday discounts if they actually send it this month??

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So will the AFE Momentum air intake that I ordered in June qualify for Black Friday discounts if they actually send it this month??
You got another gladiator. I thought you had gotten that Ram 1500 Diesel after you sold the Big Red Macine
Sponsored