Sponsored

Possible trip to TN. Any trail suggestions.

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Thinking about taking a road trip from CT to TN in the late spring. We probably will travel across TN then take a different path back to CT over two weeks. Everything is still very much in the beginning stages, but Nashville will be one stop. I have a JT with 2” Mopar lift and 35’s. Hopefully lockers installed by the time I leave.
Anyone have any trail suggestions or know any “don’t miss places”? Doesn’t really matter where in TN. Like I said, just started researching and planning. Thanks for any suggestions!
Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Thinking about taking a road trip from CT to TN in the late spring. We probably will travel across TN then take a different path back to CT over two weeks. Everything is still very much in the beginning stages, but Nashville will be one stop. I have a JT with 2” Mopar lift and 35’s. Hopefully lockers installed by the time I leave.
Anyone have any trail suggestions or know any “don’t miss places”? Doesn’t really matter where in TN. Like I said, just started researching and planning. Thanks for any suggestions!
I went to Windrock Park near Knoxville when my truck was mostly stock, and it was a great time. There are three Badge of Honor trails there if you're into that. I did two of them fine with a stock JTR, and plan on going back for the third now that I have a lift and bigger tires.

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
I would do Nemo again. Smokey Mtns too
I know the Smokey Mountains, but I did a quick search for NEMO 🤔 came up with a few results. None of them seem to have anything to do with TN, including the Disney fish.
What/where is NEMO?

AXISJT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler, Gladiator ecodiesel sport
Occupation
Lab manager
look up NEMO tunnel. Im new to TN i moved here in August and have yet to go wheeling i have a 3.5 in gam changer and 38s being dropped off tomorrow so im really starting to try and get out if your looking for people to wheel with id love to tag a long

Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Its a national park called OBED. Awesome night sky. My dad and I really enjoyed it!

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Well, 90 minutes from Nashville is Turkey Bay OHV area which is located as a part of the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. Best trails you'll find anywhere in the entire region, and plenty to see and do while there also.

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
look up NEMO tunnel. Im new to TN i moved here in August and have yet to go wheeling i have a 3.5 in gam changer and 38s being dropped off tomorrow so im really starting to try and get out if your looking for people to wheel with id love to tag a long
You’re lucky to live near some good trails. CT is the worst! Can’t wait to get out of this state. For many reasons besides lack of trails.
We set aside two weeks of vacation to take a road-trip somewhere?? Another idea was to get the Jeep shipped to CO or UT and fly out. I doubt that will be in the budget. Anyway, if we decide to go with TN, I will let you know. Get that thing on some trails!!

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
what part you in?

Sponsored

AXISJT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler, Gladiator ecodiesel sport
Occupation
Lab manager
Im in Cooperstown like 25min from Nashville. Im right next to Gupton motors that so many people on here have used

Gunrunner72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ, 2002 HD Deuce, 2013 Corvette Z06, 2015 F-350, 2016 HD StreetGlide, 1980 CJ-7(sold), 1989 Cherokee(sold), 1985 CJ-7(sold)
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey
You might want to check out the KAT (Kentucky Adventure Tour) along the way to TN. Great mix of trail difficulty.

SnazzyJT

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2004 Rocky Mountain
Left TN a few months back, Loretta Lynn's ranch in Waverly is fun. They have a Jeep Jam there every year

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
yall are on the wrong side from me. East TN side here.
Sponsored