Sponsored

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
I really wish jeep hadn’t put airbags in the seats again. It really makes aftermarket seats expensive and difficult. These look great! I wish I could mount some scheel Mann in mine
Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really wish jeep hadn’t put airbags in the seats again. It really makes aftermarket seats expensive and difficult. These look great! I wish I could mount some scheel Mann in mine
As someone whose ass was saved by side airbags, I wish they'd put them in the back seats also. As it is our trucks are severely lacking in that kind of protection from side impacts. If they put them in the doors you couldn't take the doors off.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
As someone whose ass was saved by side airbags, I wish they'd put them in the back seats also. As it is our trucks are severely lacking in that kind of protection from side impacts. If they put them in the doors you couldn't take the doors off.
Couldn’t agree more. Airbags save lives. I’ll take as many as will fit.

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
Couldn’t agree more. Airbags save lives. I’ll take as many as will fit.
I'm all for airbags, I just wish they could put them in the B pillar and crossmember above the door instead of actually inside the seats. Then again, I daily a TJ and ride motos, so the JT is already a huge step forward for me.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I'm all for airbags, I just wish they could put them in the B pillar and crossmember above the door instead of actually inside the seats. Then again, I daily a TJ and ride motos, so the JT is already a huge step forward for me.
I get it. Two kids in the back, so I’d welcome rear side air bags. The roll bar and super safe car seats mostly makes up for it though.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those are two great points. It would obviously make the B pillar and the cross member thicker, but that could be taken into account when designing the truck.

My previous car, made in 2007, had full side curtain airbags. The bags went from above the window all the way to the floor in both rows. Its not bleeding edge tech.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I’ve never had an issue with my rear seat leg room and my Overland’s leather seats are super comfortable so I’m good. It has several more inches of leg room than my canyon did and the seat itself is more comfortable

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Are the seats in the Mojave different than the seats in the Sport S Max

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
I was actually planning on it myself. Found out about the airbags & that I would have to get it installed at their dealer in California, it got unrealistic in regards to price n planning:facepalm:

Sponsored

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I’ll take my Mojave seats and be happy
not the most comfortable seats in these, definitely too stiff, my butt goes numb after a couple hours. lol

Last edited: