MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
21 Mojave, Granite Crystal, BFG K02’s 34” stock everything else except Front & Rear Bumpers ARB and 10000 Winch.
87D737F6-1914-4441-B9BD-5C438BAF7DAC.jpeg
Good looking Mojave ... but that bumper reminds me of Madonna for some reason.
Sponsored

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Agent X
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Law & Veteran
Installed:
  1. King Shocks 2.5 EVO SPEC with Compression Adjusters
  2. SmartCap EVO SPORT
  3. CB Antenna on SmartCap for off duty use.

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1549

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1550

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1393
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1399

Last edited:

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Agent X
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law & Veteran
WOW that looks really high for only 2.5 inch lift. Are those 35s or 37s? Thanks
Thanks for the question!

It's actually a 3.5" Gamechanger Metalcloak Lift with the King Shocks 2.5" diameter EVO Spec Res's with compression adjusters.

Also, upgraded driveshaft to Custom Tom Woods, and Synergy HD Steering Components for 1 ton steering.

These are 35/12.5/17 Falken Wildpeaks. I don't intend on going up to 37s especially with what I use the Jeep for. But, I am considering a possible regear in the future, currently getting 13.2 MPG (as of this morning).

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the question!

It's actually a 3.5" Gamechanger Metalcloak Lift with the King Shocks 2.5" diameter EVO Spec Res's with compression adjusters.

Also, upgraded driveshaft to Custom Tom Woods, and Synergy HD Steering Components for 1 ton steering.

These are 35/12.5/17 Falken Wildpeaks. I don't intend on going up to 37s especially with what I use the Jeep for. But, I am considering a possible regear in the future, currently getting 13.2 MPG (as of this morning).
Have you noticed a difference between the stock Mojave Fox shocks and your new ones? If so, what?

Sponsored

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Agent X
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law & Veteran
Have you noticed a difference between the stock Mojave Fox shocks and your new ones? If so, what?
Thanks for the question bro. Heck yeah, I can confidently say that since I’ve switched to Kings, I have no regret and the ride quality is so much better.

What I noticed to is how solid the ride feels, where you go over speed bumps and don’t feel a thing. Given, I’m gonna be completely transparent with you, but I think I need to adjust my compressors to a little less firmer since it’s been feeling a little stiff.

You can adjust between 27 clicks, and I was told that mine is currently set at half, so roughly 13.

However, ride quality is so much better, and I will be testing it off-road in Flagstaff for an elk hunt in the coming months and will follow up with an update/pics.

Definitely worth every penny; buy once cry once.

Thanks for your service as well, brother! 🇺🇸🤙🏼

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the question bro. Heck yeah, I can confidently say that since I’ve switched to Kings, I have no regret and the ride quality is so much better.

What I noticed to is how solid the ride feels, where you go over speed bumps and don’t feel a thing. Given, I’m gonna be completely transparent with you, but I think I need to adjust my compressors to a little less firmer since it’s been feeling a little stiff.

You can adjust between 27 clicks, and I was told that mine is currently set at half, so roughly 13.

However, ride quality is so much better, and I will be testing it off-road in Flagstaff for an elk hunt in the coming months and will follow up with an update/pics.

Definitely worth every penny; buy once cry once.

Thanks for your service as well, brother! 🇺🇸🤙🏼
Good to go! Thanks for your service! Nice Jeep!

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Finally got mine after having to pass on my first order. Picked up from Koons and everything went very smoothly. Had a great trip with my son and we toured DC before we hit the road for home. Damn it was hot and the Lincoln Memorial was soooooo crowded. Did I mention how much DC traffic sucks ?…
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1272

ChasingTheView

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Director of Compliance
I’ve read many swear by airing down before doing heavy rock areas off-road, but I finally tested it out after 2 years of Jeeping. Exponentially positive difference in ride quality climbing over rocky terrain. Aired down from 35 psi to 20 psi.

Finally calibrated and used Boulder Deflators. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M0L7JS2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Had some nice straight aways with some dips that helped catch some air. It was awesome!

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1202

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1203

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1201

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1198

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_1200

Last edited:

Sponsored

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Agent X
Threads
Reaction score