Sponsored

Launch Edition Gladiator has been delivered!

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

Bruski51

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon HR
Vehicle Showcase
It was all based on the information I've seen from multiple sources and is speculative. If only Jeep would release some info.
Sorry! I guess I gave them way too much credit for thinking ahead.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brandon W. Snyder

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran
It’s becoming disappointing so many are complaining about a badge. Like, This thing is gonna be sweet...unequivocally! The combo of the wheels, dash and badge are not going to be easily replicable. Yeah powder coat the wheels...easy, make a non-aluminum badge..fine, but replicate the dash?! I don’t think so. The people who could spend that kinda money to replicate those details wouldn’t waist the money on it and spend on other cool shit. And the people who would replicate it probably couldn’t afford it. I don’t care that the badge says one of 4190....it’s awesome and not disappointing at all. That badge is a representation of the celebration in the Jeep community of the almost 3 decade wait for a Jeep Truck, that’s it! I am however worried someone will rip it off in a parking lot somewhere though, because then I’ll probably be replacing mine with a cheap eBay one that is plastic. 0.02

Last edited:

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
I'm no car collector pro, but my understanding is that it isn't uncommon limited edition vehicles with plates have 1 of X rather than the actual serial number. Regardless, I'm still in D1 status as of this morning and I've got a relatively low VIN and VON. I'm Billet Silver though, so maybe they did the white ones first. *shrug*

OP
OP
Brandon W. Snyder

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm no car collector pro, but my understanding is that it isn't uncommon limited edition vehicles with plates have 1 of X rather than the actual serial number. Regardless, I'm still in D1 status as of this morning and I've got a relatively low VIN and VON. I'm Billet Silver though, so maybe they did the white ones first. *shrug*
To be honest, I don’t know. Namely because I’ve only ever owned Jeep Wranglers to this point. I don’t think Jeep has really ever done anything common. But the badge in and of itself is uncommon for Jeep regardless of identifying what specific number of the series it is.

Sponsored

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Nice to finally see one land at a dealership. I completed my order last Thursday and by Monday had my VON and VIN. Unsure if status has moved. Mine is black, not sure if that matters.

I thought the tailgate had the Jeep logo stamped. I must have made that up as it's clearly a badge on the LE as well.

Regardless, I wanted the leather dash. I don't like the red. And I'd have had to order regardless, so might as well do the LE if I could.

OP
OP
Brandon W. Snyder

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice to finally see one land at a dealership. I completed my order last Thursday and by Monday had my VON and VIN. Unsure if status has moved. Mine is black, not sure if that matters.

I thought the tailgate had the Jeep logo stamped. I must have made that up as it's clearly a badge on the LE as well.

Regardless, I wanted the leather dash. I don't like the red. And I'd have had to order regardless, so might as well do the LE if I could.
I’ll sell ya mine....only $82,310.....JK

Soccermike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT GCMLE '19 JLU '08 JKU
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Couple notes: I know we know this, but no rubber floor mats that I could see, or trailer brake controller. I know there has been speculative hope for these on this.
I had noticed a couple days ago that the rubber floor mats weren't included. I asked my dealer to through those in and they agreed to do so. There was another option listed when I ordered my LE in Granite Crystal, optional door sills either in black or silver.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
75,000 - 4190 = 70K that are driving not LE (5% are LE)
150,00 - 4190 = 145K that are not driving an LE (3% are LE)
300,00 -. 4190 = 295K that don't have an LE (1% are LE).

The only ones rarer are ones we've likely never seen in person and never will

392-7065-2T.jpg

Jeep_Gladiator-06.jpg

1970-jeep-xj001-prototype_74566874.jpg

Big Red Gladiator

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra (gone... Just totaled it 4/22/19) Now a 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited, RX350 (Wife's) and soon a Gladiator LE
It’s becoming disappointing so many are complaining about a badge. Like, This thing is gonna be sweet...unequivocally! The combo of the wheels, dash and badge are not going to be easily replicable. Yeah powder coat the wheels...easy, make a non-aluminum badge..fine, but replicate the dash?! I don’t think so. The people who would try to spend that kinda money to replicate those details wouldn’t waist the money on it and spend on other cool shit. And the people who would replicate it probably couldn’t afford it. I don’t care that the badge says one of 4190....it’s awesome and not disappointing at all. That badge is a representation of the celebration in the Jeep community of the almost 3 decade wait for a Jeep Truck, that’s it! I am however worried someone will rip it off in a parking lot somewhere though, because then I’ll probably be replacing mine with a cheap eBay one that is plastic. 0.02
Thats the same way I feel. Nicely said.
I would have gotten all options on the Rubi anyway. If you price the Rubi with all options it cost MORE than the LE. My LE is in D1 status and has a ship date of 6/1. I'm guessing it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get down south to Alabama.

P90Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Launch Edition, 2011 JKU Rubicon
It was my understanding (from another forum) that Billet Silver LEs were going to be later production. Not sure why as my dealer had a Billet Silver JT Rubi in the showroom and it was in the process of being sold.

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
It was my understanding (from another forum) that Billet Silver LEs were going to be later production. Not sure why as my dealer had a Billet Silver JT Rubi in the showroom and it was in the process of being sold.
My Billet LE has been built for almost a week now.
Sponsored