Sponsored

What is the purpose of the Gladiator and what do you call it?

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
and if they don't like it you can add this option!

RatPatrol.gif
I would probably have someone else install it, though. It looks to technical for me.
Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
I want this one......

003E593E-FFFF-4814-9B64-2E8D70A0F50F.jpeg

468C3436-98D2-4D97-B1C8-E76E17D5155C.jpeg

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

jeeprjames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Lexus LX450
Occupation
USAF C-17 Loadmaster
Hey! As long as people understand that it's a mid size vehicle and not a full size vehicle. And that for a mid size vehicle, it is the most versatile. They'll love it! And mine is definitely not attractive! But it is useful and purposeful!
Where are you in SC? I'm in Charleston. Keep up the great work sir!

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Purpose: Fun
Alternate Purpose: Transportation
Inevitable Purpose: Argument with Spouse

Name: Big Jeep (Originality not being my strong suit)

Sponsored

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired

Deleted member 43264

The purpose of my Gladiator, transportation for work, play and everything in between. Whether that be my daily work commute, taking my boy to and from school, hauling shit in the bed, towing our pop-up trailer, camping, forest roads, road trips, driving on the beach etc. etc.

What do I call it? Sometimes I refer to her by her make....Jeep, or her model....Gladiator, or her type...truck, or her what she is...Jeep Truck or lastly by her christened name...Goose (The full name being Gray Goose).

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Good video! I'm digging the grenades on your bumper -- I need to mount a few of those on my rear bumper to give tailgaters something to think about...😂
Thanks! If you look closely, in between the two grenades, there is a flat plate with two bolts protruding up from it. That is where I used to have a gladiator skull mounted. A tree on a trail took it out!😂😂😂

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
The purpose of my Gladiator, transportation for work, play and everything in between. Whether that be my daily work commute, taking my boy to and from school, hauling shit in the bed, towing our pop-up trailer, camping, forest roads, road trips, driving on the beach etc. etc.

What do I call it? Sometimes I refer to her by her make....Jeep, or her model....Gladiator, or her type...truck, or her what she is...Jeep Truck or lastly by her christened name...Goose (The full name being Gray Goose).
See! You can do that! Because you my friend (like the rest of us), are in a special group of ugly truck owners!😂 Btw, I like Gray Goose!

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Decided to have a little video fun!

I know Gladiator owners get a lot of heat from the jeep community and the truck community, so I figured I'd have a little fun with it. Call it what you want and do with it what you want. You paid for it! Drive what you like, like what you drive!
Jeep Gladiator What is the purpose of the Gladiator and what do you call it? 468C3436-98D2-4D97-B1C8-E76E17D5155C

SN: There were a few funny moments as my first attempt was do the video while standing on the bed rack. Not a good idea while wearing crocs. Quickly scrapped that idea!
Jeep Gladiator What is the purpose of the Gladiator and what do you call it? 468C3436-98D2-4D97-B1C8-E76E17D5155C
Pay attention to my nosey neighbor in the background!

Enjoy:
Thanks for that !! You had me grinning through the whole video ! You are so right though. Thank you for your service (retired Marine myself). Just took delivery of mine, youve inspired and given me much hope. I asked this of another poster , got no answer... so asking you, what are the white strips on the rim(s) for ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for that !! You had me grinning through the whole video ! You are so right though. Thank you for your service (retired Marine myself). Just took delivery of mine, youve inspired and given me much hope. I asked this of another poster , got no answer... so asking you, what are the white strips on the rim(s) for ?
I tried be honest about the capabilities of the Gladiator, which is more than what the Jeep and Truck community give it credit for, but also have fun with it at the same time. Glad you like it. Thank you for your service as well, brother!!! Congratulations on your Gladiator. No matter whether you decided to lift or not, offroad or not, tires, rims, etc. The main thing you want to make sure you do is enjoy it and have fun in it!

I think you asked me about the white stripe in anothe post and I answered it. Hahaha!😂

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I tried be honest about the capabilities of the Gladiator, which is more than what the Jeep and Truck community give it credit for, but also have fun with it at the same time. Glad you like it. Thank you for your service as well, brother!!! Congratulations on your Gladiator. No matter whether you decided to lift or not, offroad or not, tires, rims, etc. The main thing you want to make sure you do is enjoy it and have fun in it!

I think you asked me about the white stripe in anothe post and I answered it. Hahaha!😂
Yes you did ! Thanks ! At the time I didn't realize it was you.... I thought the white strip was becoming a fad.... lol

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Yes you did ! Thanks ! At the time I didn't realize it was you.... I thought the white strip was becoming a fad.... lol
Nope, I'm the only one wiht the GPS white stripes.😂 Maybe I should have kept up a cool story about the white stripes and start a fad.😂

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
What is the purpose of the Gladiator and what do you call it?”

Transportation.

Jeep or truck.
Sponsored