Sponsored

“We’ll have more 35” tire availability news later this year, so stay tuned.” = Xtreme Recon Gladiator?

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I was just watching the Jeep reveal of the Xtreme Recon Wrangler (1.5” lift, 35” tires, beadlock capable wheels, and 4.56 or 4.88 gears), and caught something being said that I’m not sure I’ve seen talked about here. At the 11:33 mark in the video, Jeep VP Jim Morrison stated, “We’ll have more 35” tire availability news later this year, so stay tuned.” Is there any way at all this isn’t referring to a future Gladiator package? Even if the cost isn’t an awesome deal, it sure is cool that Jeep is finally (hopefully) building them this way at the factory!
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
They just want more money so putting out a subliminal message. They already know that if they throw out another package with bigger tires already on it or something like that a large number of current owners will immediately go to the nearest dealership to see if they can trade in their current JT for the newer one while forking over even more cash. Its called the JEEP Instant ATM Machine (LOL). Just having some fun but in reality if they did put something like that out I would be there would be a thread here in a flash about trade ins.

wvuviv30

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Live Sound Engineer - Meerkat Sound
Probably an AT and MT option like there currently is.

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
dang, got me dreaming of a Gecko Xtreme Recon Mojave with 4.88s
Be still my heart :)

But not sure I’d forgo my manual on order if Xtreme Recon (ugh) was auto only…
Sponsored