Sponsored

115V Outlet and Inverter Delete

domingjm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Diesel
Ya have to look at the bigger picture.
It's like a tree - they have to start at the root, the bigger parts, the more expensive parts, and build out.
You are missing a branch, but to keep the other stuff working, the roots, the expensive parts still have to be there.

Or - compare to a computer. You are missing some piece of hardware - likely a cheap part they can't get - but to operate other parts of the package, the main processing power still has to be there.

The credit is minimal because your truck still has the bulk of the package in order to operate that 40% that you DID get.
Only if you didn't get ANY PART of the package at all should you see a larger discount.
Some parts must be there to make the 40% work - and those would be the most expensive parts.
There are still real serious shortages of parts, transportation and more. And what's happening in the country in the last few days is going to make it far far worse! Demand is going to skyrocket, ability to produce is going to be cut.
You think it's bad now...........
What's been happening? Apparently I haven't been paying attention.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
What's been happening? Apparently I haven't been paying attention.
It's at the government level........... so can't be discussed.

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Hello new to the forum. Ok i need help i kind of don't understand this. So my gladiator didnt come with the 110 in the cabin. The wires are there to hook up the outlet. But there is no fuse brongs to put the 30 amp fuse. Can any body help.

20221123_192315.jpg

20221123_192246.jpg

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Some of the wiring may be there. There's no connection for the fuse because there is no inverter to provide power for. The wiring harness for each truck is customized based on the factory options ordered.

Sponsored

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
So how hard would it be to put the inverter and put the prongs for the fuse. One more question does that mean that there isnt a inverter for the rear 110 thats is blank.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So how hard would it be to put the inverter and put the prongs for the fuse. One more question does that mean that there isnt a inverter for the rear 110 thats is blank.
If there is no outlet in the cab, there is no inverter installed. If you want an inverter, the best thing is to buy one that matches the size you need and install it. The factory installed inverter is only 400 watts total, is installed under the dash, and is shared between the two outlet locations.

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Yea ok sounds better. You think there is an inveter for the back bed. Ive seen videos on how to add the factory outlet and switch that looks very easy plug and play. How would i find out if i can do that.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yea ok sounds better. You think there is an inveter for the back bed. Ive seen videos on how to add the factory outlet and switch that looks very easy plug and play. How would i find out if i can do that.
You cannot add the factory outlet or switch unless you have the factory inverter already installed under the dash. You could buy the outlet that goes in the bed and then wire it to a separate inverter that you install.

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
So that inverter under the dash. That one inverter is for the 2 110 outlets that come factory correct. If mine came with it.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So that inverter under the dash. That one inverter is for the 2 110 outlets that come factory correct. If mine came with it.
Yes, the single factory inverter feeds both 110vac outlets, if installed. If the factory inverter is installed, there is one outlet on the back of the center console. If the Trail Rails in the back are ordered from the factory, that option includes the outlet in the bed with the switch on the dash, but only if the inverter and outlet are installed in the cab.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Hello new to the forum. Ok i need help i kind of don't understand this. So my gladiator didnt come with the 110 in the cabin. The wires are there to hook up the outlet. But there is no fuse brongs to put the 30 amp fuse. Can any body help.

Jeep Gladiator 115V Outlet and Inverter Delete 20221123_192246

Jeep Gladiator 115V Outlet and Inverter Delete 20221123_192246
Yes. Buy a Mojave.

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Ok now i know whats is going on. So next if i put a factory inveter to feed both outlets how would i get the wires from inverter to fuse box. Or are they there already (maybe) i know there is no prongs for one of the outlets on the cab. I would like to put everything stock for now. Thanksvso much for all this info fellas.