Sponsored

115V Outlet and Inverter Delete

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Ok now i know whats is going on. So next if i put a factory inveter to feed both outlets how would i get the wires from inverter to fuse box. Or are they there already (maybe) i know there is no prongs for one of the outlets on the cab. I would like to put everything stock for now. Thanksvso much for all this info fellas.
You are not the first to go down this rabbit hole. If you search, there more than a few threads talking about adding the inverters ad nauseam.

Basically, if you do not have the inverter up front, the consensus is the juice is not worth the squeeze for trying to put a OEM inverter in and going aftermarket gets you so much more. If you had the front oem inverter and console outlet, adding the bed outlet is doable.

No disrespect intended, but you are wanting to be spoon fed each step of the way on this when most who have deep dived this have just gone aftermarket or nothing at all, so there really is not a vast knowledge base of people to tell you how to do it if anybody at all.
Sponsored

Attachments