2020 Gladiator Pricing ?

jph-missouri

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I just got off the phone with my salesperson for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. The Jeep Dealership in O'fallon , MO is only allowing $1,000 off the price of any Gladiator model that you may have built / configure from build web site. Does anybody else know of other discounts being offered by any other dealership or business? Or what has your experience been at your dealership.
jph
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Search the forum for preferred dealers. You can do 7x to 8x better than a grand off if you do your homework on this forum.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Hell, I'll even help you out:
588 miles to Spirit Lake, Ia. Depending on model/options could net you another 7k.
Motor Inn of Spirit Lake
Spencer Heywood

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Literally every post on this forum is about your topic.

Sponsored

stevenw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I just got off the phone with my salesperson for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. The Jeep Dealership in O'fallon , MO is only allowing $1,000 off the price of any Gladiator model that you may have built / configure from build web site. Does anybody else know of other discounts being offered by any other dealership or business? Or what has your experience been at your dealership.
jph
dont believe the $7K off...that is not available at this time. You are getting a very fair deal!

Tropical36

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, Ford F150
I'm figuring this, as I always have and don't buy new vehicles in the first place.
So, if it still want one, in 2022, I'll get it from Enterprise, with fairly low mileage and for around $35K.
Check out the JK's that they have listed for sale now.
These people don't play games, like dealers do and really can't see me buying from a dealership ever again.

Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
dont believe the $7K off...that is not available at this time. You are getting a very fair deal!
Why would you say that?
There are several dealers who can do 7% off dealer invoice which is already 5% below MSRP. It's more like $9k off a fully loaded Rubicon. There are several dozen members who have placed their orders in exactly this way and are getting that deal. Let's not mislead people please.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Why would you say that?
There are several dealers who can do 7% off dealer invoice which is already 5% below MSRP. It's more like $9k off a fully loaded Rubicon. There are several dozen members who have placed their orders in exactly this way and are getting that deal. Let's not mislead people please.
To be fair.... there **were** several dealers who **were** giving 7% off invoice. The pricing seems to have changed and everyone (except i have not heard conformation from prestage in Idaho) has backed down off their 7%. Most are now offering 5% which is still off invoice and still an epic deal.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be fair.... there **were** several dealers who **were** giving 7% off invoice. The pricing seems to have changed and everyone (except i have not heard conformation from prestage in Idaho) has backed down off their 7%. Most are now offering 5% which is still off invoice and still an epic deal.
My deal was inked on 4/29. 5% + 1% + 1%. Those two extra percents are for FCA control number and for dealer arranged financing. If you don't have those two things, you still get 5% off invoice. If you do opt for those two things you get 7%. I plan to get the full 7% and already have a BOS that shows the final discounted price. I would be surprised if Travis has stopped offering that deal.

GladiatorJT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Crazy to think that only a small minority of Jeep buyers are part of an online forum to even know 5% off of invoice is even possible. A whole lot more pay msrp or more.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crazy to think that only a small minority of Jeep buyers are part of an online forum to even know 5% off of invoice is even possible. A whole lot more pay msrp or more.
I know! Part of me wants to make sure everyone knows about it, but the other part of me also knows that if everyone goes that route, the dealers will get pissed and force FCA to change the program so their investment in the brick and mortar doesn't get them negative returns. So for now, I'm just telling friends and family, once I get my JT, I might make a video for my channel on how to buy FCA vehicles for upto 7% under dealer invoice.
Sponsored