Delivery Driver

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I've rummaged through every target, walmart, and chain drug store I've been in for the last three months. These things are hard to find! Thankfully my wife grew tired of watching a grown man spending so much time in the toy isles and ordered me one - which was promptly commandeered by my 4 yo.

I didn't know they made gobi... maybe I need to start shopping at Kroger.
I have had a ton of luck with publix for red ones. Not sure if you have Lidl in your part but I found 3 Gobis there. Found one at wallmart but that was some real pain to go through finding.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Has anybody seen this yet? I saw it on granatoys.com tonight but have yet to see one in the wild! Looks very cool to me.

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Hotwheels Released DB7261D1-7F97-4368-A692-D637FD4C74D3
I have not seen that one yet in stores but found the Jungle series at 5 below with the Willys jeep. Also found a Jungle series JL at target. Guessing I am on the right path. Doorless and topless looks so much more like mine, lol.

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
I have not seen that one yet in stores but found the Jungle series at 5 below with the Willys jeep. Also found a Jungle series JL at target. Guessing I am on the right path. Doorless and topless looks so much more like mine, lol.
Do you have pics of your finds?

Sponsored

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I have had a ton of luck with publix for red ones. Not sure if you have Lidl in your part but I found 3 Gobis there. Found one at wallmart but that was some real pain to go through finding.
You aren't kidding, I found not one but 2 on the same small end cap at publix a couple weeks ago. I was tempted to get both but didn't want to be the guy hoarding them all from everyone!

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
You aren't kidding, I found not one but 2 on the same small end cap at publix a couple weeks ago. I was tempted to get both but didn't want to be the guy hoarding them all from everyone!
Oops, I am the guy that is probably looked at for hording, but in my defense my son needed one two, and then he stole mine so I needed more.

Stack them five high on top of your TP and masks!
Good idea. These would make amazing decorations in my TP fort!
Sponsored