Sponsored

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I agree it doesn't make $ sense for them to make a limited slip for the hd44 with 4.10s. It would also hurt Rubicon sales.

Sponsored

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
I've reached out to a couple dealers to build a punkn gladiator and it's definitely gone. I was told it was also pulled from the wrangler line up, so you better hit the lots quick if you want one

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't make economic sense for them to create a LSD for the 4.10.
I agree it doesn't make $ sense for them to make a limited slip for the hd44 with 4.10s. It would also hurt Rubicon sales.
Seems like the Max Tow package increased to $1195, but now includes a limited slip. I've seen people here and on the facebook groups discussing it.

Sponsored

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Seems like the Max Tow package increased to $1195, but now includes a limited slip. I've seen people here and on the facebook groups discussing it.
It has changed.

I think I should clarify my original point - it doesn't make economic sense as an option. They would have to make the supply chain of "with and without LSD". I am not sure why they added it. Might be their supplier is producing the axle for someone/something else, and it's doesn't make sense for them to produce 2 models.

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
It has changed.

I think I should clarify my original point - it doesn't make economic sense as an option. They would have to make the supply chain of "with and without LSD". I am not sure why they added it. Might be their supplier is producing the axle for someone/something else, and it's doesn't make sense for them to produce 2 models.
upload_2020-2-21_17-23-15.png

Beaker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Any chance I could get one these guides for Canada? I’m thinking about putting together an order to replace my Wrangler and would love to make a nice spreadsheet and be prepared.