Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
I didn't see TotY package on the Sport/S. Maybe it has a different name of I missed it.

I looked of the Rubicon options. There are lots of little price changes. Some small (+/- $5) some bigger (+/- $100). And the base Rubicon has gone up ~$60. I ordered last month, so I don't know if I'm better or worse off than I'd be if I waited.

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
I think it was stated someplace that the Mojave will not have the diesel option due to the extra weight up front for that engine option.
Where did you see that?

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you see that?
Sorry, but I don't recall where I saw/heard that. I know I've talked about it in other threads. I think it would have had to be in one of the articles posted in the Mojave announcement threads or the FLT video.

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Prices jumped again on several items.

8.4" radio, LED lights, black hardtop, metallic paint and steel bumper all got a bump. Some others may have gotten bumped too.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
So is the truck of the year package really gone?

I find it so odd that in a single production year of a vehicle that option prices can rise and change so much like they have with a gladiator.

Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Prices jumped again on several items.

8.4" radio, LED lights, black hardtop, metallic paint and steel bumper all got a bump. Some others may have gotten bumped too.
I compared the invoice price of my Rubicon build (ordered 2/4) to what it would cost today under this new guide: $49,313 (2/4) versus $50,828 today. I'm glad I ordered last month!

I find it so odd that in a single production year of a vehicle that option prices can rise and change so much like they have with a gladiator.
Yeah, I didn't see it. There is a "Popular equipment Package" that wasn't in the 1/27 guide. It's $1,436 invoice and includes about 2 pages worth of equipment (8.4" radio, premium audio, leather seats, etc.) that looks to be a real value. I think if you got that and Max Tow on a Sport S, you'd be set.

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
Mojave has an option to order NNC MOPAR Snorkel which I haven't seen before on rubicon
(AEH) Truck of the Year package has been renamed to (AEH) Popular Equipment package

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
It is interesting that the Invoice price seem to have gone up and not the MSRP for most options/packages (the ones that got bumped by $100 or more seem to have an increase on the MSRP column as well). If that is true, it looks like FCA is trying to squeeze a little more profit out of the dealers.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
I compared the invoice price of my Rubicon build (ordered 2/4) to what it would cost today under this new guide: $49,313 (2/4) versus $50,828 today. I'm glad I ordered last month!

Yeah, I didn't see it. There is a "Popular equipment Package" that wasn't in the 1/27 guide. It's $1,436 invoice and includes about 2 pages worth of equipment (8.4" radio, premium audio, leather seats, etc.) that looks to be a real value. I think if you got that and Max Tow on a Sport S, you'd be set.
If I'm reading the order sheet right the AEH Popular Equipment pages still don't allow a lot of those items on the sport, only overland/rubicon.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Mojave has an option to order NNC MOPAR Snorkel which I haven't seen before on rubicon
please post anything you find out about this snorkel.

I didn't know you could get a JT with a block heater. i'll be ordering that on my next one.
Sponsored