First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
it looks like they updated to show an altitude model in the Sport S. About how long after we see that updated in the order guide, can we expect to see it at the dealer?
Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I have the rubicon and I always wondered why the Gladiator didn’t have the Automatic High-beam head lamp controls. I just noticed (shocking considering how many times I’ve looked at the order guide) that the Mojave and Sport models have it. It’s just the rubicon and overland that don’t have it. Anyone know why that it?

D924B4C2-4510-481E-8EC3-2CC6F76EE408.png

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I have the rubicon and I always wondered why the Gladiator didn’t have the Automatic High-beam head lamp controls. I just noticed (shocking considering how many times I’ve looked at the order guide) that the Mojave and Sport models have it. It’s just the rubicon and overland that don’t have it. Anyone know why that it?

D924B4C2-4510-481E-8EC3-2CC6F76EE408.png
Good catch, I never noticed that either. Kind of strange since the Rubicon is the top model.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Reactions: Len

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I want to make sure I'm understanding invoice correctly. Is factory wholesale price (FWP) invoice? Does the Rubicon start out at $43,664? I am looking at one with: Leather, trailer tow, cold weather, LED lighting, 8.4" radio, active safety, auxiliary switch, headliner, slush mats, 8spd auto, remote proximity keyless, body colored hard top, steel front bumper, body color flares, bluetooth speaker, forward trail cam.

Based on the June 2020 list, I got invoice at $57,180. Does that sound accurate? When talking about x% below invoice, TTL is added on top of that for your final price correct? Located in Texas, willing to travel for the right deal.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I want to make sure I'm understanding invoice correctly. Is factory wholesale price (FWP) invoice? Does the Rubicon start out at $43,664? I am looking at one with: Leather, trailer tow, cold weather, LED lighting, 8.4" radio, active safety, auxiliary switch, headliner, slush mats, 8spd auto, remote proximity keyless, body colored hard top, steel front bumper, body color flares, bluetooth speaker, forward trail cam.

Based on the June 2020 list, I got invoice at $57,180. Does that sound accurate? When talking about x% below invoice, TTL is added on top of that for your final price correct? Located in Texas, willing to travel for the right deal.
Yes, FWP is invoice, and yes that is the Rubicon starting price. The % you get below invoice is first deducted, then that becomes your “total” that you get TTL calculates added to. If you have a trade in, that will be deducted from the total, then TTL calculated. Any money down is deducted after TTL.

Side note, Hot Heads Headliner makes a much better hardtop liner than Mopar for the same price.

Reactions: Len

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Yes, FWP is invoice, and yes that is the Rubicon starting price. The % you get below invoice is first deducted, then that becomes your “total” that you get TTL calculates added to. If you have a trade in, that will be deducted from the total, then TTL calculated. Any money down is deducted after TTL.

Side note, Hot Heads Headliner makes a much better hardtop liner than Mopar for the same price.

Much appreciated. The above specs aren't necessarily my requirements, just a local Jeep that would be acceptable. I'll keep Hot Heads in mind.

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
Much appreciated. The above specs aren't necessarily my requirements, just a local Jeep that would be acceptable. I'll keep Hot Heads in mind.
Definitely don’t want to get into a headliner debate but I’m in the process of ordering my gladiator now and just research this topic. I suggest you go online on YouTube and check it out. For me I decided to go with the Mopar ones cellulose material looked way better than the stuff HH was using it looks like homemade cardboard door panel material I’m sure it’s not. but watch it for yourself. just FYI.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely don’t want to get into a headliner debate but I’m in the process of ordering my gladiator now and just research this topic. I suggest you go online on YouTube and check it out. For me I decided to go with the Mopar ones cellulose material looked way better than the stuff HH was using it looks like homemade cardboard door panel material I’m sure it’s not. but watch it for yourself. just FYI.
Yeah... I have the hotheads and I can confirm it does NOT look like that at all. I’m sure there are others on here that will vouch for it too.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll be honest, I have the Mopar ones in my Gladiator (part of the Launch Edition package) and the Hot Heads in my LJ and both are quality pieces that I’m happy with. I don’t notice a ton of difference in the 2.

Sponsored

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler soon to be new owner of 2020 Gladiator
Occupation
RN
Signed âś… Sealed âś… Delivered âś…
Ordered this beauty on Memorial Day and it came in today! Four weeks is pretty amazing! I’ve been following this group for a month and have been anticipating the day I can finally post my Gladiator! Cheers to new adventures with this beauty ❤
#Gladiator #ManualTrans #JeepLife #NurseLife
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] D7E5EA19-B49D-4D0B-AC5A-4B5378A8C807
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] D7E5EA19-B49D-4D0B-AC5A-4B5378A8C807

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Signed âś… Sealed âś… Delivered âś…
Ordered this beauty on Memorial Day and it came in today! Four weeks is pretty amazing! I’ve been following this group for a month and have been anticipating the day I can finally post my Gladiator! Cheers to new adventures with this beauty ❤
#Gladiator #ManualTrans #JeepLife #NurseLife
Congratulation!