Sponsored

2020 Jeep Gladiator Pricing: $33,545 (Sport), $40,395 (Overland), $43,545 (Rubicon) + Options Prices

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Jeep NEEDS TO PUT IT ON THE DARNED WEBSITE ALREADY
FCA's webpage for RAM is not even allowing you to build a MY 19 2500. Yet my dealer has one on the lot.
Though the JT has had so much anticipation/hype you could do a build even before it was
even in production. So hopefully the Jeep site will be more current to the demand.

As for the brake controller, I REALLY like that design of the rotary knob and push button for
manual braking. An Australian company (who's name escapes me Red something or other)
has had a similar one out for years and it is highly regarded and compact too.
Sponsored

Kimdrakula

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Jl, Jeep Wrangler TJ, CJ5
Yea, the price looks “OK” until you start adding basic options every car usually comes with in the year 2019 like power windows and locks.

Add in a power, basic auto Tran with destination charge and that $5500 on top of base right there.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Wait, so when does ordering actually open?

I see April 4 for the Launch edition and it seems only the launch edition, so everything else after that?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Well equipped JTR Manual - $46886.44 out the door including tax tags and dale fees. Im happy. only 1886 over budget!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Hot damn! Nailed the price. What will people complain about now?

Next up, get the configurator pricing online so I can compare my Sport S build price vs a base (+auto) Rubicon.

Sponsored

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Well equipped JTR Manual - $46886.44 out the door including tax tags and dale fees. Im happy. only 1886 over budget!
Can you share this config... How did you get that as well equipped and Rubi?

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
So I wind up with ~$2100 in options for
Hard Top- predictable
Tow pack- good value vs $140 for just a hitch;
Aux Switches- both include the bigger alternator, so maybe its a couple bucks less when combined;
Brake controller- unless they want more for their $200 redarc;
Bed liner- 250 for a spray-in liner is a value
All that added to $35grand makes for a solid starting point.

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
Added JL invoice option pricing. The JLUR invoice is roughly 4.5% under MSRP so I put the JT invoice estimate at 4% under MSRP. Just waiting on the One Upper to come along now. LOL
Jeepguy225 ... Thanks for the pricing file! It's a great tool! I make a couple of tweaks that users may like. (no intention of being a one-upper. just also trying to benefit the community. haha)

Edit: this file now matches the version on p.7 based on info from Jeepguy225 & misanthrope

Attachments

Last edited:

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Jeepguy225 ... Thanks for the pricing file! It's a great tool! I make a couple of tweaks that users may like. (no intention of being a one-upper. just also trying to benefit the community. haha) Edit: just revised my own revision
haha. I was thinking of adding tax, but figured someone would come along and do it. lol

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Jeepguy225 ... Thanks for the pricing file! It's a great tool! I make a couple of tweaks that users may like. (no intention of being a one-upper. just also trying to benefit the community. haha) Edit: just revised my own revision
The optional items are not all 4% off MSRP. The JLUR MSRP vs Invoice is actually just under 5%.

Attached is an Invoice build sheet from last year someone posted on back then. Its a PDF with a lot of price info on the JLU.

Attachments

Sponsored

kastein

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 MJ, 89 Grand Wagoneer, two 88 MJs, 79 J10 Honcho, 58 Kaiser Jeep M54A2
Well, looks like I'm buying my first new car ever in 9-12 months when they've gotten all the early production issues worked out. I've always been an MJ Comanche guy (plus other toys) but I'd rather have one new Jeep truck than 3 old ones that break constantly. I've been waiting for this truck for something like ten years now.

Reactions: JAY

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Can you share this config... How did you get that as well equipped and Rubi?
I got a guy. You may know him. If you finance with him you get 7% under invoice. (Travis@TriCityJeep - https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/7-below-invoice-pricing-for-gladiator.14558/ ) Now this rubi does not include an automatic transmission or a soft top or any of the safety features or the big screen but it has a good deal of the others. There are a few excel documents on here play around with them. I say it’s well equipped not fully loaded because it had a good deal of options but not all the bells and whistles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hepps

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover Disco Sport, 2015 Range Rover Evoque, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 2011 Nissan Juke
How quickly do you all think they'll have Gladiators to dealers? Which dealers will get them first? I need to drive it before I buy it.

Royal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel, 2018 Triumph Street Triple RS
I was thinking that, but the pricing between the JL on the US and Canadian sites are so different it’s hard to guess. Hopefully they’ll have the price and the build section up on there so I can spec mine.
Either way it will be Canadian pricing not US pricing converted to CAD as that would price them waaaaay over competition.

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
The optional items are not all 4% off MSRP. The JLUR MSRP vs Invoice is actually just under 5%.

Attached is an Invoice build sheet from last year someone posted on back then. Its a PDF with a lot of price info on the JLU.
Hmmm. The "Factory Wholesale Pricing" can't be the same as "Dealer Invoice" pricing, can it? Most options were an 11% reduction from MSRP to FWP on the PDF. Only the Mopar Options at the bottom were 4-5% reduction from MSRP to FWP. I think there's a markup from FWP to Dealer Invoice. Can anyone confirm or correct my assumption?

When I bought my JLU, the price at 5% under Dealer Invoice was a total discount of about 11% off MSRP. So, Dealer Invoice was likely 6-7% off of MSRP. Using an estimated 4% vs about 6% from MSRP to Invoice amounts to ~$1000 difference out the door. So, just a little conservative I think.
Sponsored