2020 Gladiator Options Matrix

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Hey Steffen there’s 2 different tonneau covers: a soft roll up cover and a hard trifold tonneau cover. I believe that the price you listed will be just for the soft roll up cover. As you know no one has seen the hard cover and the price for that may show up one day on the Mopar site.

Also does anyone know what the $250.00 tow package is for? As everyone knows it comes with a standard class II hitch and wiring to the bumper. And a class IV hitch is part of the heavy tow package. So what do ya get for this $250.00??? Anyone know?
I've now included both covers, still waiting for pricing on the trifold.

the tow package includes, trailer tow package - 240amp alt, class IV hitch, heavy duty engine Cooling Trailer Hitch Zoom

EDIT: Homerun beat me to it.
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I just built a Sport S and it has remote start as an option - sorry if I missed that in 8 pages but it still isn't reflected in the spreadsheet -

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks Steffen. And FYI the once dealers can place orders to the factory we will at that time find out if they will be able to order the hard tonneau cover from the factory or if they must order those hard covers from Mopar, in which case it would go under the accessories tab. I just read in different places that it would be available with that hard cover which may tend to mean from the factory, could also mean from Mopar. Time will tell.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I just built a Sport S and it has remote start as an option - sorry if I missed that in 8 pages but it still isn't reflected in the spreadsheet -
Yea, no choice really . . . I don't want it, but because I do want heated seats & wheel . . . it is a part of that ! Go figure ? Where's the Black Coffee Dispenser Button ? Is it on the Key Fob, I don't see it on the Dash ? I've NEVER likes the way FCA US has packaged / Optioned the Vehicles in the past 15 years ! I won't get into those details because I have a tendency to really get Upset about it . . . not good to fiddle with the blood pressure meds. ha !

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
is remote start available in sport S seperately. I can't find it unless its with the cold weather package, and that is $300 less on the sport S.

is remote start included in the cold weather package of the overland and rubicon?

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
is remote start available in sport S seperately. I can't find it unless its with the cold weather package, and that is $300 less on the sport S.

is remote start included in the cold weather package of the overland and rubicon?
Yea I don't think you'll find it a stand alone item - it's "packaged" in a similar fashion to when dog owners "package" their dogs "doings" after the "deed" is done ! But the smell is less noticeable with the dog-do ! You can probably include the "convenience" item al well ! :LOL: ;)

LimoEZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Does anyone know what "Molded-In-Color Fender Flares" mean as a part of the premium towing package? Are they the same color as the vehicle? Does anyone know what "Late availability" means when applied to color selection? What types will be offered to the dealer consignment? Expect loaded Overlands and Rubicons. Thanks for any input

Joe

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Does anyone know what "Molded-In-Color Fender Flares" mean as a part of the premium towing package? Are they the same color as the vehicle? Does anyone know what "Late availability" means when applied to color selection? What types will be offered to the dealer consignment? Expect loaded Overlands and Rubicons. Thanks for any input

Joe
Joe, I answered in the other thread. Yes they are body color - same as Overland/optional on Rubicon. Late availability, probably won't see that color until fall.

jeepinmike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Joe, I answered in the other thread. Yes they are body color - same as Overland/optional on Rubicon. Late availability, probably won't see that color until fall.
They are not body colored. Thats called body colored fender flares and is an option on Rubicon and part of the Overland. The molded in color flares you see in the max tow package just means black flares. Attached is the standard features of a Rubicon and you can see it says molded-in color fender flares. You have to add the option for body colored for $495.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 11.50.41 PM.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I updated the 2020 Gladiator Options Matrix with the invoice pricing. Will add the accessories in a bit.

"You can just highlight the options you want, plus the vehicle invoice price, plus destination charge, look at the bottom right of the page, it'll show you the sum, take that number and reduce it by whatever % you're going to pay under invoice.
Example, if you are getting 5% below invoice, Take your SUM and multiply by (1.00-0.05)=95%. I'm sure most of you knew this, but in case you didn't.
You might also be able to just highlight the google doc and copy/paste to a new doc, then delete or add whatever you wanted and add new formulas if you want.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xCQZOQiECjw7TSQyHlgXSbh9Q/edit#gid=1863697401

few things i need help on are:
  1. deep tint sunscreen windows ??? thought this was standard on the sport S, but on the pdf it shows it as being an available option on the sport S.
  2. Any clue on the front license plate bracket?
  3. Any clue on the rear bumper step extension?

Thanks guys! Hope this is helpful for somebody.

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a nice email from @jhale1800 with some Aftermarket Accessory additions and a bunch of dealer info on the ordering guide page. Thanks!

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dustintbrown.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 WK2 Overland, 2020 JT Rubicon (Ordered), 1979 VW Westy
Occupation
Director of Engineering
No tan cloth in the Rubicon bums me out. Hopefully the saddle leather will scratch that itch well enough.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get a smile every time I go into the tracker to add something to my ongoing list of Gladiator stuff, when i see 3-8 random people have the file open. Hope its helping people!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)