Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
COO
Hey everyone!

I've been working with Dave on the tune for my Gladiator and he has me running a very safe, conservative tune which has been great for about the last six months.

The problem with the tune has always been the throttle.....its been jerky and very sensitive.

I took the Jeep to the dealer yesterday for routine maintenance and they flashed an update for the throttle body and it completely eliminated the jerky, sensitive throttle.

This thing drives like stock now but with way more power and torque.

I've messaged @DAVECS2 to take a look at some data to see if he can see what I'm feeling but I wanted to update everyone here if your having similar issues.

Video for fun!
Sponsored

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
I would love to get my hands on that flash, but I am not willing to let the dealership anywhere near my ECM.

OP
OP

Chuckfu5

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
Well, I got 15,000 more and I am gonna flash mine. Cause their supposed extended warranty I bought runs out for me at 75,000

Sponsored

cmb396

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wouldn't a dealer flash reprogram the thing all together erasing any tune from Dave?

OP
OP

Chuckfu5

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
COO
Wouldn't a dealer flash reprogram the thing all together erasing any tune from Dave?
The dealer flash only affected the throttle body. Apparently there was a service bulletin out on it but I never received anything.

Tbanks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I would love to get my hands on that flash, but I am not willing to let the dealership anywhere near my ECM.
They don't touch your ECM they update your TCM different.

All the worry about dealer removing the tune. Just tell the dealer to flash the updates needed in the service parking lot, so you can reflash your tune. I had them do this for me. Reflashed the tune after they updated it, told them not to start the car. Reflashed and was good to go.
Sponsored