2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts?

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
Im actually digging the blackout out Wrangler, I would like to find the blacked Jeep Badges and foglight wells.

Not sure if it was posted, my quick search didnt bring much

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a30754595/2020-jeep-gladiator-wrangler-high-altitude-photos-info/

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? 1590588406419

The High Altitude treatment brings color-matched bumpers, fenders, hard top, and other exterior pieces. The kit also includes extensive LED bulbs for the headlights, fog lights, and taillights. A pair of running boards with an integrated step and a matte black Trail Rated badge are standard, too. Perhaps most notably, both the Gladiator and Wrangler will roll off the assembly line on 20-inch wheels. These black-painted rims represent the first time either model is available with dubs from the factory.

Swing open the Jeeps' removable doors, and fans familiar with the brand might think they're stepping into a Mercedes G-wagen. That's because Jeep jazzes up these High Altitude models with layers of black or gray leather throughout their cabins. The material covers their center consoles, dashboards, and door panels. The seats wear even richer nappa leather and feature attractive quilted stitching.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? 1590588519818

Every Gladiator and Wrangler with the High Altitude trim is loaded with desirable standard features. These include driver-assistance technology such as automatic high-beams, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. Its infotainment system boasts an 8.4-inch touchscreen, an Alpine audio system, built-in navigation, and a Wi-Fi hotspot. Owners won't have to fiddle with a fob to lock and unlock the doors, either, thanks to passive entry.

While we're not too interested with the reduced ruggedness of these luxed-up Jeeps, the company will find out how popular these particular High Altitude models are when they go on sale in the second quarter of this year.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I like the interior, but that's about it... Everything else is just......Fugly...

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
I'd go for the matched side mirrors with the turn indicators. Other than that, all those other bits would be pulled off when you mod it.

Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Love the color but.... High Altitude does not describe the rig, it describes the people that would buy this. It just wasnt PC to say higher than a kite model! 20" for stoners and Mall Moms on Valium.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do we or don't we have confirmation that there will be a High Altitude Massengill Edition? Or are they all going be sold on a Summer's Eve?

Last edited:

Batts65

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
auto claims
Nice color, all I can really say. I guess the interior is not that bad

Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I would buy the mile high club edition.

Very interested in knowing what features are included...

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I dont hate it. But yea this wasn't meant to be modded. This group leans heavily on that all jeeps should be modded. not everyone is hitting the trails. I mean shit, there aren't even any trails around here for a hundred miles.

They obviously have another group in mind for this, but I wouldn't call it fugly.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
To me that color is fugly... It looks like someone dipped it in the candied apple machine at the fair...