Sponsored

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Can anyone confirm that the 17X7.5 Black Alum Wheels (WF6) are a valid option on the Sport S? “W/EXJ N/A W/ADE” means that diesel models with cold weather are the only exception? So a Sport S with cold weather could have black instead of silver wheels? I really hate the silver wheels and don’t plan on upgrading wheels and tires for at least a year, so this would be a no-brainer at just $176.
I have no love for the silver sport S wheels, either. I’d just assume get a credit and take the black steelies.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Hey all,

Currently debating ordering a Willys or 80th anniversary...love the Willys but want the proximity keyless entry with the 80th. With that said the Jeep online configurator doesn’t show sting gray being available for the 80th. The order guide doesn’t seem to have any restriction I can see on the color of the 80th.

Does anyone know if sting gray is available for the 80th anniversary edition or not?

thanks!
BYO consistently lags behind the order sheet. Call the dealership (i know “groan!”)

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
New guide is out
Interested in building the Freedom Edition Max Tow and see how that prices out. Ordering next month! Is there somewhere you already see the full build sheet?

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Interested in building the Freedom Edition Max Tow and see how that prices out. Ordering next month! Is there somewhere you already see the full build sheet?
dealers are taking sarge green orders right now so I’m just extrapolating that

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Anyone seen the invoice pricing sheet on the Texas Trim? Thinking Dec order guide when it gets updates.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
All the variations of the Spots Editions is becoming very confusing. Appears to me like the Max Tow W/4.10 is now available in more of the Sport Editions, that would be a major factor to me of which edition to order/purchase.

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
All the variations of the Spots Editions is becoming very confusing. Appears to me like the Max Tow W/4.10 is now available in more of the Sport Editions, that would be a major factor to me of which edition to order/purchase.
In which Editions is the Max Tow available?

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
In which Editions is the Max Tow available?
Just out of curiosity I went over to the Jeep Builder and saw that you can get a California edition Max Tow with a 6spd manual. That's new!? I thought they couldn't build a max tow with a manual? I can' remember exactly why.

kilroy173

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Tj, Gladiator Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Just out of curiosity I went over to the Jeep Builder and saw that you can get a California edition Max Tow with a 6spd manual. That's new!? I thought they couldn't build a max tow with a manual? I can' remember exactly why.
I just saw this as well. In addition, it comes with a black painted grille and wheels and hardtop standard. I wonder if the Max Tow with manual transmission is just a glitch on the builder tool or if it's for real.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
In my experience, the Jeep Builder is not the place to confirm availability of features. It's probably a glitch.

That being said, this new version thing is getting out of hand:

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 7.49.12 AM
Sponsored