First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Has anyone been able to see if it's possible to get the Alpine Audio with a Willys package? Looks like a killer model but in the online configurator there is no premium audio available which is kinda a deal breaker for me.
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Looks like they took the air damns out already. Interesting

RedHotWillys

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Has anyone been able to see if it's possible to get the Alpine Audio with a Willys package? Looks like a killer model but in the online configurator there is no premium audio available which is kinda a deal breaker for me.
Yes, this is an option. I have it on my ordered Willys. I cannot wait for it to be delivered!

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
How are those tires in the rain (from current/previous owners)?
Worst tire I've ever had in rain. And I've run a LOT of tires. They also get rough and noisy over time. Basically, it's one of the worst modern mud tires ever sold and I was hoping they would disappear when the KM3 came out but for some reason Jeep keeps using these little 31" danger donuts on special editions to this day. Sigh....

Chez12205

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Have owned this model for about a month now and love it! Have the willys jt in brite white.

Sponsored

Cyber.Rider

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Hey, look it's my JT.

Love the Willys. One day I'm going to get a set of Rubicon axel takeoffs to add the OEM lockers and the poem red switch inside the cabin.
Also currently buying the orange trim parts to give my Willys leather trim and theme the inside orange.

The Shocks are red but I don't know if they are better than stock. I would love it someone with more experience than me could figure this out.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Debuts With Unique Content and Increased Capability Jeep JT & Max

GrayBeard59

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S max tow
Occupation
Semi-Retired; Realtor
Worst tire I've ever had in rain. And I've run a LOT of tires. They also get rough and noisy over time. Basically, it's one of the worst modern mud tires ever sold and I was hoping they would disappear when the KM3 came out but for some reason Jeep keeps using these little 31" danger donuts on special editions to this day. Sigh....
LOL, "Danger Doughnuts"

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
So.. stickers and a smattering of options that are available on literally any other Gladiator?

Don't get me wrong -- I rather like the look of the Willys, but it would have been great if it would have had *something* special about it -- perhaps an option that current is only available on Rubi like the 33 tires, or even perhaps the rear e-locker instead of a posi? Anything to make it more than yet another sticker package.

FormerToyotaGuy

First Name
Acen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Legislative
So.. stickers and a smattering of options that are available on literally any other Gladiator?

Don't get me wrong -- I rather like the look of the Willys, but it would have been great if it would have had *something* special about it -- perhaps an option that current is only available on Rubi like the 33 tires, or even perhaps the rear e-locker instead of a posi? Anything to make it more than yet another sticker package.

100% Agree. The Willy's would have been perfect with a package that included 33" and a rear locker. Other trucks out there Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, Ranger, Frontier have rear lockers and Jeep could have made a direct competitor. I love the capability of the Rubicon but truth be told what I'll use it for (hunting in woods or fishing back country lakes) its over kill the Willy's with a rear locker would be ideal.

Sponsored

MntMan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
100% Agree. The Willy's would have been perfect with a package that included 33" and a rear locker. Other trucks out there Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, Ranger, Frontier have rear lockers and Jeep could have made a direct competitor. I love the capability of the Rubicon but truth be told what I'll use it for (hunting in woods or fishing back country lakes) its over kill the Willy's with a rear locker would be ideal.

Just get the mojave then. Problem solved. I wanted the willys package cause of the rims but don't want the limited slip so back to a base sport it is.

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
Just get the mojave then. Problem solved. I wanted the willys package cause of the rims but don't want the limited slip so back to a base sport it is.
Problem is the Mojave is exactly as much as the Rubi (in some cases more), so why not get the extra hardware?

I'm kinda surprised Jeep doesn't offer something between Sport and Rubi/Moj that isn't just a tape & stripe special. There's what, like *nine* different JT models listed on the JT web configurator (nine!), but really only two that have any hardware differences. On one side, there's the Rubi/Moj, and then on the other side is everything else; basically all just Sports with different levels of cosmetics.

FormerToyotaGuy

First Name
Acen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Legislative
My point in wanting a Willy's edition to have a rear locker would be cost. The Mojave your paying Rubicon price for a rear locker and Dukes of Hazard suspension. Which was why when I was looking I went Rubicon at least your getting both lockers and a crawler transfer case. To me a Willys would be the perfect model to just do a rear locker and save a bit of money

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
I take it there’s no 4:10 available......
no Mac toe....???? Would be nice if it offered that. Am I correct? Or does that option become available on the willys sport?

fyrefight

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiaor Willys Snazzberry
Occupation
Utility Operator
Mine came with the Alpine premium audio system
Sponsored