Chip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Got a couple of customized trail Rated badges today. I was happy to see one with my username and the mountains I'm from listed, but after applying, wish they had it blacked out like the one that comes on the Willys. So 50/50 chance I pull it back off and see if they can make me a blacked out one, or just forget the idea. Also got one for my interior in honor of my awesome dog.
39LKo6R.jpg

jtrvkJq.jpg
Advertisement

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Got a couple of customized trail Rated badges today. I was happy to see one with my username and the mountains I'm from listed, but after applying, wish they had it blacked out like the one that comes on the Willys. So 50/50 chance I pull it back off and see if they can make me a blacked out one, or just forget the idea. Also got one for my interior in honor of my awesome dog.
39LKo6R.jpg

jtrvkJq.jpg
Where'd ya get the bulldog rated for the vents?? Need those Me thinks !

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Loot designs. They have tons of different ones. These *just* fit on the vent cover, so don't adhere it until you know it's placed just right so it will still move freely.

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Got a new vehicle gun safe today. Did research to the point I agonized over what to get, but wound up deciding on a Vaultek. $300 and fingerprint, smartphone, or combination open. Also has a backup key and security cable. Fits a full size pistol and 3-4 mags. I'm charging it up overnight but may get it installed under the seat and will photo the inside with gun and mags in here soon. Won't be "car packing" this way 24/7 since I CCW already, but this will be nice for road trips and such.
DVG5uLP.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement