2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build"

JasonThor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys
Did you have to take off the tires to install each mudflap? Guessing no but I am think of getting these same mudflaps.
Weathertech Mud Flaps do not require the tires to come off to install.. They were easy to install and took maybe 5 minutes a tire to install. I would highly recommend spending the 7 dollars and picking up a plastic rivet removal tool though. Its not necessary but makes it a bit easier.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" 1617723643405
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Edit, what Jason said above. Install is pretty straightforward but there's not a ton of room to work- .
The front tires were off anyway for the leveling kit, but at no point did the back tires come off. I'm 99% sure you could just turn the front tires to get a little more room there. I had a Jeep buddy helping me and had to pull off to walk the house with an insurance adjuster because a tree had fallen on my house the night before so he did the rears without me and didn't take long at all.

Last edited:

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Edit, what Jason said above. Install is pretty straightforward but there's not a ton of room to work- .
The front tires were off anyway for the leveling kit, but at no point did the back tires come off. I'm 99% sure you could just turn the front tires to get a little more room there. I had a Jeep buddy helping me and had to pull off to walk the house with an insurance adjuster because a tree had fallen on my house the night before so he did the rears without me and didn't take long at all.
This is great info! Thanks for that and the rivet tool suggestion. I will order one tomorrow!

Gladiator Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys Gladiator
Weathertech Mud Flaps do not require the tires to come off to install.. They were easy to install and took maybe 5 minutes a tire to install. I would highly recommend spending the 7 dollars and picking up a plastic rivet removal tool though. Its not necessary but makes it a bit easier.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" 1617723643405
Also, on the rivets, sometimes you can push the center pin in and they come out very easy. Sometimes...

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Added a subtle touch of pattern and undecided if I like it. Hate to buy something and then just destroy it, but I was happy with black and sometimes just want to change something for change's sake. That's rarely a good idea. But I'll leave them on a for a while and see if I have a change of heart.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" muEiLUI

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" XM6s2Af

Also did the steering wheel, which I do rather like, but the first letter "e" didn't go on perfectly straight so I had to line the 2nd one up exactly the same way to make it less noticeable. I'm probably the only person who would ever notice this, but I'm also the only person who will remove it if it bugs me.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" tHG1B6I

What I really want is an 80th anniversary type plastic gladiator logo rather than the stock decal. It's so obviously a decal and the outline shows and that bugs the crap out of me. It couldn't possibly cost Jeep $4-5 more per vehicle to make one like @pixeldecals does where the clear part pulls away.

Sponsored

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO
Added a subtle touch of pattern and undecided if I like it. Hate to buy something and then just destroy it, but I was happy with black and sometimes just want to change something for change's sake. That's rarely a good idea. But I'll leave them on a for a while and see if I have a change of heart.

Also did the steering wheel, which I do rather like, but the first letter "e" didn't go on perfectly straight so I had to line the 2nd one up exactly the same way to make it less noticeable. I'm probably the only person who would ever notice this, but I'm also the only person who will remove it if it bugs me.

What I really want is an 80th anniversary type plastic gladiator logo rather than the stock decal. It's so obviously a decal and the outline shows and that bugs the crap out of me. It couldn't possibly cost Jeep $4-5 more per vehicle to make one like @pixeldecals does where the clear part pulls away.
Not a fan but it is yours and yours alone to decide what you like.

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I’m going to give it the weekend but it’s not growing on me.

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Got my 80th Anniversary Gladiator "decals" to replace the factory stickers that were bothering me. I like these much better. Wasn't meaning to take a selfie in the process but no getting around it.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" 9mUZDwP

Haven't gotten around to removing the gator Jeep overlays and change my mind on them every time I see the vehicle. The first time a corner starts to peel, off they'll go but for now they're on there pretty good.

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Also got a badass rechargable LED Maglight and rollbar mount. It fits so tight you can barely notice it. The flashlight is one a cop buddy of mine showed me and I've wanted one since. $140 bucks, but charges very fast and throws a ton of light. On medium it's rated for 79 hours, but I haven't put it to such a test yet. Link
oOEk4Z2.jpg

wlEP1TY.jpg

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Most subtle mod ever. I never loved that you could see through the grill so well so got an Under The Sun insert to put there. Wish I'd photo'ed the whole journey but didn't bring my phone out until I was finished. I thankfully got a 2 sided one, olive drab American flag on one side, and black on the other. The install was pretty easy, considering all the plastic pins and such which are not my strong suit. Generally speaking, if it's plastic and I try to do anything with it, something breaks. But not this time. Only problem was, I wasn't crazy about how open it looked after removing the honeycomb patterned plastic pieces. So I put them back on and reassembled. Now you couldn't really make out the flag, it just looked like stripes. So I flipped it and used the black side facing out. And now, I'm actually really pleased with it.
O7N9HtW.jpg

2wOlqcw.jpg

Sponsored

sbach66

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Also got a badass rechargable LED Maglight and rollbar mount. It fits so tight you can barely notice it. The flashlight is one a cop buddy of mine showed me and I've wanted one since. $140 bucks, but charges very fast and throws a ton of light. On medium it's rated for 79 hours, but I haven't put it to such a test yet. Link
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" 2wOlqcw

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" 2wOlqcw
Which mount did you get?

OP
OP
Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Got my hood latches replaced finally. This wasn’t something I wanted to do as much as I was overly irritated that they came very crooked from the factory and the dealership “couldn’t” fix it. So put a set of Rugged Ridge on.

7B4DD11D-4E03-4F46-8C01-A1F15D63879A.jpeg

52FCBC9E-30C3-4281-AA13-64DCC3EF0732.jpeg

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Got my 80th Anniversary Gladiator "decals" to replace the factory stickers that were bothering me. I like these much better. Wasn't meaning to take a selfie in the process but no getting around it.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Sarge Green Willys mostly stock "build" 52FCBC9E-30C3-4281-AA13-64DCC3EF0732

Haven't gotten around to removing the gator Jeep overlays and change my mind on them every time I see the vehicle. The first time a corner starts to peel, off they'll go but for now they're on there pretty good.
I’ve been thinking about adding these. However, the nameplate I was looking at, the images look like it’s blacked out. Yours looks two tone.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO
I’ve been thinking about adding these. However, the nameplate I was looking at, the images look like it’s blacked out. Yours looks two tone.
If I'm not mistaken he applied map-like stickers over his "Jeep" emblems.
Sponsored