First Name
John K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Mini Clubman JCW
Occupation
Retired
Did you order a Rubicon ecodiesel by chance? In my recent order at Gupton, I was told a bedliner couldn't be ordered because it was a weight issue in shipping. Makes no sense to me, because I don't see how losing $525 more in a sale wouldn't offset shipping costs. But whatever.
Yes, that‘s what I ordered. Hmmmm…
Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
I realize the April order guide will get here when it does, so just sending some positive energy that way as I’m itching to see the updates.
Hopefully it has Mango Tango Pearl for the Mojave and I’ll sell my Gobi before I ever receive it!

Sponsored

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Coast Guard
Will be placing my order this week. Gupton still the best deal out there for orders as go? Beyond excited for this truck! Ordering a Sport with Hard Top and Max Tow. Hoping ordering a lower trim model will mean less wait time.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Will be placing my order this week. Gupton still the best deal out there for orders as go? Beyond excited for this truck! Ordering a Sport with Hard Top and Max Tow. Hoping ordering a lower trim model will mean less wait time.
I'm not in the know as much these days, but I think it will be a big deal if anyone can beat Gupton's price and customer service. Good luck with the order!

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
For you soon to be filled Gobi orders. You may want to check your zip code‘s incentIves today and then again tomorrow to see if your trim has a change in incentives. Note, you have a choice of what you locked or day of pickup incentive. You may see incentives changed on 6/2 also. https://www.jeep.com/incentives.gladiator.2022.html#/model/CUJ202211

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Just checked the incentives for my area ony Rubicon. Interest rates are creeping back up.

Screenshot_20220502-063513_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220502-063503_Chrome.jpg

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Well, RATS - went to order snazzberry because it's in this latest sheet and still shows online, dealer says he can't order it, it's gone from his system! Dang.

They said there was 1,000 + 1,000 in incentives - one just because of buying, the other for financing and I checked and 2 hours after I talked to the dealer, 1 grand of that is GONE! It's changing as I type this.

Sponsored

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
Well, RATS - went to order snazzberry because it's in this latest sheet and still shows online, dealer says he can't order it, it's gone from his system! Dang.

They said there was 1,000 + 1,000 in incentives - one just because of buying, the other for financing and I checked and 2 hours after I talked to the dealer, 1 grand of that is GONE! It's changing as I type this.
I’ve previously heard from multiple sources that rebates can change on a whim, but that a given month’s new programs start on the 2nd of each month. Then again, there are probably exceptions and delays to that sort of timing. This morning I didn’t notice a change in rebates in my region, but figured there was no change or the update was late. Last month, I noticed around the 2nd of the month that maybe near all incentives for glad in my region disappeared and then new incentives started to repopulate. So, you may see them trickle back in on the Jeep incentives website Before it’s over.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve previously heard from multiple sources that rebates can change on a whim, but that a given month’s new programs start on the 2nd of each month. Then again, there are probably exceptions and delays to that sort of timing. This morning I didn’t notice a change in rebates in my region, but figured there was no change or the update was late. Last month, I noticed around the 2nd of the month that maybe near all incentives for glad in my region disappeared and then new incentives started to repopulate. So, you may see them trickle back in on the Jeep incentives website Before it’s over.
When I went it to talk about buying/trading, they showed me what I had seen last night - $1,000 and then another $1,000 for financing. And they did the figuring on my trade, and subtracted $2,000 due to the incentives. (the site said must take possession on 5-2) - they said if they ordered today, those two $1,000 incentives would be locked in (and the price in general locked in) I get home and one is already gone. Wow!
Yeah, there may be changes, but he outright said I'd be locked in, that's why I called him back today to say pull the trigger.
The nice thing is that he said if the incentives get BETTER, I'd get the better of the incentives so basically I'm ok, it's just that wow, things are happening fast.
Snazzberry disappeared overnight. They had ordered them - but he looked and said - oops, can't order it today.
I told him I guess I should have made up my mind a couple of weeks ago! I'd have snazzberry and be assured of the 2K but he said I was ok on the 2K....... I hope that's still true since it disappeared likely as he was clicking [PLACE ORDER]
I guess I'm getting old.

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
Btw, sorta shoe string related, but incentives look not so good this month for my area. I sorta thought that they would look better for gladiators given higher gas prices, rising rates and fact that my dealer told me they had a lot of gladiator deliveries starting to come in (Maybe mostly pre-sold?). I’m weirdly attracted to watching these trends like a moth to a flame.

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
Am I the only one starting to get that itch for the new order guide and that new order guide smell that comes with it?
The last three order guides were posted on 2/14, 3/16, and 4/13, so I would hope we should see one in the next week. Anything specific you're looking for not in the current order guide?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.