313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR gobi, auto, premium top, aux, bedliner
So how much ya charging per VIN for some inside information?😂
I was thinking the same. Help a brother/sister out right? I don't want to owe him more scotch than I do already or get him trouble @Work

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
There’s a loaded Gobi JTR in transit to a dealer in Massachusetts, has a window sticker.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
There’s a loaded Gobi JTR in transit to a dealer in Massachusetts, has a window sticker.
Yeah, but as we’ve seen, “in transit” can still be another four to eight weeks away.

Sponsored

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Good question - the info I shared is specific to my VIN and not indicative of a plant schedule. The system shows: schedule mo/wk 05-01 and current build plan 05-09-22. He saw 6 tuscaderos coming out of paint just 3 weeks ago while orders closed on those 1/4. My son's Wrangler: order 2/1, build 2/28, ship 3/2 and @ dlr 3/28. :rock:
So, very interesting. I ordered on 3/15 (Ides of March / Roman settle you debts and such day). Anyway, being a date back of you I can’t help but wonder if we had ordered the exact same build, if your rig would be a minimum of 1 Jeep length ahead of mine. So, just for grins, care to share your build?

Mine: Mojave, Gobi, black 3pc HT, auto, tow, Aux switch, remote start. …I’ll note, I had originally opted for a monkey shield, but canceled that option, believing I may be able to get it upgraded for free if I ever have a claIm. I also, love the look of a spray bedliner, but I have a local shop that I’ve gotten near wholesale pricing and believe their product to be solid. Maybe I’ll reskin my seats down the road, but I really dig the cloth setup in the Mojave.

313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, very interesting. I ordered on 3/15 (Ides of March / Roman settle you debts and such day). Anyway, being a date back of you I can’t help but wonder if we had ordered the exact same build, if your rig would be a minimum of 1 Jeep length ahead of mine. So, just for grins, care to share your build?

Mine: Mojave, Gobi, black 3pc HT, auto, tow, Aux switch, remote start. …I’ll note, I had originally opted for a monkey shield, but canceled that option, believing I may be able to get it upgraded for free if I ever have a claIm. I also, love the look of a spray bedliner, but I have a local shop that I’ve gotten near wholesale pricing and believe their product to be solid. Maybe I’ll reskin my seats down the road, but I really dig the cloth setup in the Mojave.
Mine ordered from Mall of GA - Gobi Rubi, gas, auto, premium soft top, aux, bedliner, cloth. Tame by Rubicon standards, but saving $ for new shoes, twill tonneau, skins, mole panel, oracle LED, and all kinds of dreams. Let's see whose comes out 1st.:tumbleweed:

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
If your friend is really in the loop ask him when/if Gecko is returning this MY. I mostly kid, except there were semi-credible reasons to believe an on-site ping is what flipped the switch to make Gecko orderable in MY21...

Better yet, if your friend can get us clarity on the 3.0 turbo I-6 situation I'll buy him a case of bourbon myself :)

Reactions: Kez

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
The order guide comes out monthly, like clockwork. If you're using a clock you forget to wind or replace the batteries. Chrysler will send it to communicate updated: colors, packages, options and of course, the dreaded prices. I'm talking about you Mr Gorilla Glass, $95, $195, $495...

Not a helpful answer, other than there will be a March order guide some day before an April order guide. And Jay will post it as soon as he sees it.
I ordered the Gorilla glass option (and bitterly paid the $495). Reading lots of posts regarding the real world issues with the durability. This is the one item that I would have not ordered if I could do it again. :headbang:

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
I've been struggling with this. I was told there was no place on the dealer order form for the Mopar Hardtop Headliner (code CHD) and the Mopar Spray in Bedliner (code XMF) when he ordered on January 30th this year. He said sometimes you don't know what you can order until they try to input it, sometimes the order gets kicked out if something is not available.

I got my build sheet and it indicates the "Headliner Parts Module" is included under "Standard Equipment" but the "Spray in Bedliner" is completely missing. My window sticker reflects no headliner or bedliner too?

It looks like I'll prolly get the headliner but was the spray in bedliner just not available for some reason?

BTW: I had two dealerships price out the same build I downloaded from the online Jeep build and the other said that the headliner was not available due to supply issues...

I've only ordered a couple motorcycles and a car like this but never had these strange issues before.
I did not order the hardtop headliner as I will be adding it myself. My build order also stated "Headliner Parts Module" even though it was not ordered. If you don't see the option priced out on your window sticker, you won't get it.

I also have my doubts on the spray in bedliner if that doesn't show on your sticker either.

Sponsored

wilson0388

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Goldwing
Well ordered on 2/18 Finely got built. Now off to the side for additional equipment!! The dealer gave me a ship date of 4/5 we will see.

313IFD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your friend is really in the loop ask him when/if Gecko is returning this MY. I mostly kid, except there were semi-credible reasons to believe an on-site ping is what flipped the switch to make Gecko orderable in MY21...

Better yet, if your friend can get us clarity on the 3.0 turbo I-6 situation I'll buy him a case of bourbon myself :)
Now I'm going to disappoint. My friend indicated he hears more info from me from the Forum than he picks up at work. He has access to the systems in Auburn Hills and pops down to Toledo a couple times a year. He acknowledged if he had any pull, his Sahara wouldn't have taken over 6 mos. Customers are priority over internal sales

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Now I'm going to disappoint. My friend indicated he hears more info from me from the Forum than he picks up at work. He has access to the systems in Auburn Hills and pops down to Toledo a couple times a year. He acknowledged if he had any pull, his Sahara wouldn't have taken over 6 mos. Customers are priority over internal sales
Well some friend he is! Why would you even keep him around?🤪😆😂🤣

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
I did not order the hardtop headliner as I will be adding it myself. My build order also stated "Headliner Parts Module" even though it was not ordered. If you don't see the option priced out on your window sticker, you won't get it.

I also have my doubts on the spray in bedliner if that doesn't show on your sticker either.
Not ordering the headliner may prove to be super smart if you want yours sooner than later as I’ve heard about those being on back order and holding up build dates. You probably knew that, but just calling it out as a consideration for anyone contemplating an order and a possible strategies of minimizing your options to minimize your wait. Plus, some things like a spray in Bediner or leather seats may prove to be less expensive or possibly better quality if bought in the secondary market. I am very impressed with the look and review of Katzkin’s, and I thought I read someone paid no more than the price of factory leather.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Not ordering the headliner may prove to be super smart if you want yours sooner than later as I’ve heard about those being on back order and holding up build dates. You probably knew that, but just calling it out as a consideration for anyone contemplating an order and a possible strategies of minimizing your options to minimize your wait. Plus, some things like a spray in Bediner or leather seats may prove to be less expensive or possibly better quality if bought in the secondary market. I am very impressed with the look and review of Katzkin’s, and I thought I read someone paid no more than the price of factory leather.
I did have that in mind when ordering. My dealer clued me in on options that were slowing builds down (at the time). Plus the fact that I can add so many things on my end without financing these items.
Key things I left out of my order was spray-in bedliner, hardtop headliner, class IV hitch and some of the electronic "nannies". I am fine without blind spot monitoring or adaptive cruise. Already added bed protection, genuine Mopar class IV receiver, Mopar hardtop headliner and more. Just as the factory would have done it and saved some $$ as well. What really mattered was my build time. Ordered my JTM on 2/14/22 and took delivery 3/15/22.

I have enjoyed every mile to date! :involve:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.