First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Ended up seeing that. Was different than the guide I saw though. Guess I’ll take something over nothing but want some more colors for sure.
Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Just the gecko green
Where do you see this for MY22?

Or Daniel could just keep offering the same pricing in good faith and not worry about FCA/Stellantis. With his quantity in sales I’m quite sure it would not cause him to miss a meal.
This seems like a weird take. Offering the same pricing and guessing wrong would see him eat ~$500/sale. At his margins that could represent a huge chunk of his profit.

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
Not ordering a '22 unless they have a 4xe.
If that is the 4 banger electric thing you realize its not like a Tesla? It only has enough battery for 18 miles. My neighbor has a JL one and he says the only thing he did dumber than buying that was going to the Bunny Ranch drunk andnot wearing a condom and now he has two permanent STD's

It really is a sad excuse for a Jeep, try a smart car you will probably be happy with that.

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Higher Ed
Correct, Saturday morning
It will be very interesting if this is in fact true. It's not in the order guide, it was called 'limited edition,' and the factory did a big batch of all the Gecko's to end the MY. But I guess maybe the guide is wrong and since they have the color in their paint bay(s) they're continuing it....

Sponsored

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
It will be very interesting if this is in fact true. It's not in the order guide, it was called 'limited edition,' and the factory did a big batch of all the Gecko's to end the MY. But I guess maybe the guide is wrong and since they have the color in their paint bay(s) they're continuing it....
It's also possible the order system was wrong. All I can do is ask since I have no relation to it other than being a customer.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
From what I read, Gecko is very limited, only vehicles ordered aug-oct. I will be very upset if that's the case. Been waiting till start of yr to to order, so long as I can get the deal I'm working on. Hopefully the source was incorrect.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Higher Ed
From what I read, Gecko is very limited, only vehicles ordered aug-oct. I will be very upset if that's the case. Been waiting till start of yr to to order, so long as I can get the deal I'm working on. Hopefully the source was incorrect.
I am very sorry if you lose out on the ability to get Gecko. That said whoever advised you to wait until calendar year 2022 to order a Gecko gave you bad advise - Gecko was publicly advertised as a late-availability limited-time color and even mid-year colors adds that aren't called "limited edition" typically only stick around for a fraction of the year.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I am very sorry if you lose out on the ability to get Gecko. That said whoever advised you to wait until calendar year 2022 to order a Gecko gave you bad advise - Gecko was publicly advertised as a late-availability limited-time color and even mid-year colors adds that aren't called "limited edition" typically only stick around for a fraction of the year.
Damn, wasn't aware of that. I'm waiting because I can't do anything until then. Oh well, if they keep the blue, I'll be satisfied. Unless another striki g color becomes available later...

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I sat down with my dealer and we ordered my jeep together. Gecko was not listed on the choice of colors. Not stating anything about past or future availability, just that it wasn't listed on the order screen yesterday.
Sponsored