First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Travis at Tri-City told me yesterday that manufacturing start date of the '22s has now been pushed back to 6 Dec. He also said time from order to pickup is probably going to be longer than the current 8-10 weeks.
Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
Travis at Tri-City told me yesterday that manufacturing start date of the '22s has now been pushed back to 6 Dec. He also said time from order to pickup is probably going to be longer than the current 8-10 weeks.
That aligns to what I heard from the Jeep helpdesk.
I have a VIN for my 2022 Gladiator, so I contacted Jeep corporate for a status update on the build. They let me know that no 2022's have started as they are still building 21's. That rep told me to check back around the end of November.

Looks like it's going to be a little bit of a wait for us early birds! I was really hoping to take delivery before winter, but oh well.

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
That aligns to what I heard from the Jeep helpdesk.
I have a VIN for my 2022 Gladiator, so I contacted Jeep corporate for a status update on the build. They let me know that no 2022's have started as they are still building 21's. That rep told me to check back around the end of November.

Looks like it's going to be a little bit of a wait for us early birds! I was really hoping to take delivery before winter, but oh well.
Hate when the dealers try to give out information. All it does is clutter up the information chain. The official word for the Gladiator with the original changes was production for the 2022 Gladiator starts 11/22/21. Even though orders are now open.
As far as timeline there was supposedly a 6-8 week from when ordering once production started. I think it will fluctuate a little now with the earlier orders. That being on the earlier side of things depending on when the order was placed. That said I haven’t heard or seen anything officially that changes these dates. There is information at the start of this thread backing this up.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
any update ???

BlueGlady

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
USPO
any update ???
I ordered my Gladiator from Gupton Motors 10/21 and per Jeep Chat the build was completed 11/28 and shipped out from the factory. Current ETA window to dealer is 12/6 to 12/22. So I’d say that they started production prior to today 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I ordered my Gladiator from Gupton Motors 10/21 and per Jeep Chat the build was completed 11/28 and shipped out from the factory. Current ETA window to dealer is 12/6 to 12/22. So I’d say that they started production prior to today 🤷‍♂️
I guess I should check on mine...... I ordered 10/21/2021 , had a VIN and VON the same day. According to the tracker on this forum, I can see my order, but NO build data and NO window sticker.... Jeep chat hear I come

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
just contacted JEEP Chat... this was the response:

"The Jeep has finished the primary build and it's waiting on the installation of additional equipment/packages. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner."

Not sure what this really means.... I guess the basic vehicle is built, now waiting on the "customer Options" to be added ? Is this what's considered D1 status ?

Last edited:

pmh076

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
1/10- Ordered 1/10
12/21- VIN Received 1/21 (also, email from Jeep this morning to expect deliver the week of 2/26)
2/1- In Framing
2/11- Landed at the Dealership
(Snazzbery Mojave)

No longer adding updates. Amazed it showed up as quickly as it did
Sponsored

Last edited: