Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
tricking people again?

Sales guy from Criswell is claiming there is an allocation seminar for Jeep sales staff this afternoon at 3:30 ET where they will get information about the 2022 JL's...is it assuming too much to hope they will also discuss MY 2022 JT as well?
I thought he said it was both JL and JT today?

Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
To be fair, if you have criminally slow internet (ours is about 1/3 mbps on a good day, with Michael J. Fox levels of stability; on a bad day we're lucky to get anything at all with about 56k as a high speed ceiling and all the stability of a dildo in a dryer), as it's loading, it starts to load the configurator, gets to the 2021 buy/lease toggle, then shows the delay placeholder text.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be fair, if you have criminally slow internet (ours is about 1/3 mbps on a good day, with Michael J. Fox levels of stability; on a bad day we're lucky to get anything at all with about 56k as a high speed ceiling and all the stability of a dildo in a dryer), as it's loading, it starts to load the configurator, gets to the 2021 buy/lease toggle, then shows the delay placeholder text.
Time to replace that 56kb/s modem. with some ISDN.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
I have a STRONG feeling that there will be zero information on Gladiators any time soon. When I tried to purchase a 2021 last week, the order guy at the dealership said the person on the phone told him it won't be until December that the order banks will open. The accuracy of that statement is anyone's guess but it certainly sounds more reasonable than tomorrow.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
I have a STRONG feeling that there will be zero information on Gladiators any time soon. When I tried to purchase a 2021 last week, the order guy at the dealership said the person on the phone told him it won't be until December that the order banks will open. The accuracy of that statement is anyone's guess but it certainly sounds more reasonable than tomorrow.
He’s an idiot. Order banks will open soon. PRODUCTION, will start in December. Car salesmen are complete idiots 99% of the time. You will find much better, accurate info on these boards

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
He’s an idiot. Order banks will open soon. PRODUCTION, will start in December. Car salesmen are complete idiots 99% of the time. You will find much better, accurate info on these boards
Ya, exactly. Order Banks open tomorrow. Supposedly 3:30 conference call with all dealers to go over updates this afternoon.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Can’t believe there’s no leaks or anything.