Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Trail Time! Full Lineup of Ultra-capable, Utterly Efficient and Unmistakable Jeep® and Jeep Performance Parts by Mopar Concept Vehicles Head to the 57th Annual Easter Jeep Safari

March 10, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Jeep® brand is headed back to its ‘home away from home’ – Moab, Utah – for the 57th annual Easter Jeep Safari, scheduled for April 1-9, 2023. For more than five decades, thousands of enthusiasts and Jeep brand loyalists have gathered to take part in one of the largest off-road gatherings in the world, hosted by Moab’s Red Rock 4-Wheelers club.

Just when you thought the Jeep brand couldn’t push the limits any farther, an entirely new collection of eye-catching, mission-capable concept vehicles will be unveiled and driven aggressively during the annual event. The Jeep brand and Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) by Mopar design teams are bringing their A game to create several one-of-a-kind, rock-crawling, terrain-traversing vehicles that will take four-wheeling to the next level and prove why there’s nothing quite like legendary Jeep 4x4 capability.

Several “trail markers” leading up to the event will provide clues for what’s in store for this year’s Easter Jeep Safari lineup. The first Jeep and JPP sketches hot off the drawing table hint at two of the new concept vehicles, including one 4xe electrified Jeep SUV set to conquer Moab’s tumultuous backcountry trails in absolute silence and further highlight the Jeep brand’s vision of accomplishing Zero Emission Freedom.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Easter Jeep Safari Concepts - First Teasers! fq3gch3xgaaylgo-jpe

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Easter Jeep Safari Concepts - First Teasers! fq3gch3xgaaylgo-copy-jpe
Sponsored

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
2nd one looks like 4xe jlu or possibly jt.
maybe not jt since rear fender is too close to door

Sponsored

DukeJeep

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Toyota FJ
I’d love to see a 2 door version of the Gladiator. I’m not sure it would be a lucrative product for Jeep, but I’d still like to see one

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
Zero emissions thanks to the child slave labor in the Congo mining for Cobalt.

Sponsored

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'll buy breakfast for the entire Forum if Jeep shows up with the new twin turbo 6 Hurricane 3.0 in any Wrangler or JT based product! #Not. #TheyWon't.

Sting-Gray Neutral Pres.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport Diesel
“Zero emissions “…
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Easter Jeep Safari Concepts - First Teasers! B96D84DF-3B69-4D81-ACF2-4E9AA97DA794
Every time someone posts a "but electricity comes from coal" response I feel the need to point out that 1) my unbelievably cheap electricity is from hydropower dams and nothing else, and 2) that new commercial solar developments are now cheaper than running existing coal plants. Just because your electricity happens to come from the dirtiest possible fuel doesn't mean it has to be that way.

Dave-G

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor- 911- past 89yj- 2000 4 door TCV TJ
Every time someone posts a "but electricity comes from coal" response I feel the need to point out that 1) my unbelievably cheap electricity is from hydropower dams and nothing else, and 2) that new commercial solar developments are now cheaper than running existing coal plants. Just because your electricity happens to come from the dirtiest possible fuel doesn't mean it has to be that way.
True but 20% of USA power is from coal- Is hydro-power clean? well sort of - dams create all type of environmental issues, that's why there are movements to remove them. Solar panels are full of toxic chemicals- that we will have to deal with in 20 years- lithium and cobalt mining is really ruff on the earth, not to mention the labor issues. Nuclear is most likely the best option , but in my town they just shut down one of the oldest nuclear plants in the country- with the new plant turned down by the government ( note: every nuclear plant in the USA is storing all its used uranium rods on site as the government still has not figured out what to do with them)
Lets not forget wind- here on the Jersey shore as they start the off shore wind project- we now have 22 dead beached whales and this weekend has 11 dolphins beach and die- ( guess is related to sonar and under water blasting)
All power has its trade offs- all have environmental issues, its just where you choose to hide the issues. So much has to do with the not in my backyard mentally. Electric cars move the pollution/impact somewhere else.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
If your hydro generation dam is connected to the grid. You are getting electricity from any number of places.

Retired control room operator that worked with the grid operations.