Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

BallisticJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator EcoDiesel Sport S, 2004 WJ 4.0L
if it helps I think I still have the longest wait. Ordered July 14- confirmed July 26. An you can see it just finished being built today. 32 days in production.

I was hoping the tracker was just off and the dealer would call and say come get your truck. But no such luck I see. 🤷🏾‍♂️

6609CBBD-1CD8-4534-A26F-30168C0DF955.jpeg
Dang, you've been very patient. I ordered mine on 8/8, and it got shipped to SLC real quick by rail, but it has been sitting there just over a week now! I'm starting to get a little impatient since it is only about 3 hours away from where I live, sitting somewhere awaiting a truck to take it to its new home.

Screenshot_20221108_104331_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
Ruby - My hat comes off for you - Very Patient!!! Trilifter - You were correct. My dealer got back to me a little while ago and said it has left the plant. 1-2 days travel time. I am still shooting for Veterans Day for receipt of "Sarge" as I am sure all of you will be happy when I finally get it and stop my complaining. I know 3rd world troubles..... But damn this has been hard.

KerryClem

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator
Occupation
Admissions
Beginning to think everyone is right in that the "Arrival date" is your actual ship date, no shot it's here in 7 days if it has not shipped yet. The patience game continues.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? Screenshot_20221108_104331_Chrome

Just a heads up, I picked my baby up on Saturday, but she’s still showing as “shipped” on the tracker. So who knows. You might be surprised.

Strat

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Everything's good, picked it up at the dealer today and back to the ranch! Gotta say, overall smoothe transaction. Not counting the waiting and waiting and waiting for it to get built and shipped.

Next, Mopar lift and new wheels and 35's.

image000000.jpg

image000000-2.jpg

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
The Jeep Tracker now shows that at least 1 Jeep is in transit to Gupton, who here is recently in KZM Status??

Sponsored

BlkRubi2023

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
For what it’s worth most builds that I’ve seen, including my first order, go to TBD when they are shipped for some reason. It’s like the system goes blank when it goes to shipping sometimes, maybe depending on how it’s entered, but I would not be surprised if yours is actual en route and the next update you get will be delivered.
That is good to hear, because mine just went to the TBD Status. :) Since I only live 120 miles from the Toledo Plant, maybe I should have just walked over there and picked it up myself. :)

Tracker.jpg

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
That is good to hear, because mine just went to the TBD Status. :) Since I only live 120 miles from the Toledo Plant, maybe I should have just walked over there and picked it up myself. :)

Tracker.jpg
Oh hell yes if that was an option...

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly today when I checked I went from D1 to D regress :brokenhearted::(. just messaged my dealer to see if they can see the specific reason why....

Sponsored

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I’m part of D1 to D regress club as well. Dealer wasn’t able to confirm the reason. Mojave trim?
Sorry to hear that for you as well.... yep, Mojave.

Strat

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
When I picked mine up yesterday, the dealer told me they weren't able to order the diesel engines anymore, and that they weren't going to be available going forward due to transitioning to "greener" engines. Just a rumor or nah?

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
11/8/22: Shipped. Dealer is hoping it shows up in about a week.

Did notice that the MSRP went up about $1500 from the time of ordering. A few options went up $100 here, $100 there and the destination charge went up $200. Still hoping they honor the initial paperwork, but we'll see. It isn't going to break my deal if they won't.

Darkamek

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT-Sport S, 2021 JT-Sport S
When I picked mine up yesterday, the dealer told me they weren't able to order the diesel engines anymore, and that they weren't going to be available going forward due to transitioning to "greener" engines. Just a rumor or nah?
Someone said that they were running out the diesel motors they had in stock. After this they were going to stop selling them. Supposedly this was from someone that works at Stellantis but was provided no proof. I thought nothing of it and took it as a rumor. One of the reasons they gave was pump failures of the cp4 and they are going to come out with a cp3 conversion as part of the recall. Now how much if any is true about this I do not know.

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
Someone said that they were running out the diesel motors they had in stock. After this they were going to stop selling them. Supposedly this was from someone that works at Stellantis but was provided no proof. I thought nothing of it and took it as a rumor. One of the reasons they gave was pump failures of the cp4 and they are going to come out with a cp3 conversion as part of the recall. Now how much if any is true about this I do not know.
The tracking info certainly shows they are behind on the diesels. Another big holdup seems to be the trailer tow group.
Sponsored