37s no lift

MTDIRK

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
I have been hoping someone would post a thread of 37s and no lift. I have seen a couple comments of those who have tried, but was while waiting for a lift or they said they don't wheel and not having problems in town.

I have a Rubicon and chopped the flares. Added AAL fender liners and Quake front fender bracket. Also have jscan to correct speedo. It looks like I have plenty of room for 37s. Planning to give it a try. Rockmonster wheels and KM3s are getting ordered in the next week or so. Plan is to wait until I have some rubbing off road before throwing too many parts at it. Backup plan is the AEV DualSport. I am thinking I won't need bump stops or long travel shocks if I am not changing anything on the suspension, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Put 100K miles on both my LJ & JK with 37s so well aware of what will wear out.
Sponsored

Moriarty

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gobi gas, 2022 JT Willys Gobi gas
Currently running 37" on AEV Borah rims. We have ICON billet spacers in the rear to compensate for 600# of static weight.

You should be good to go.

OP
OP

MTDIRK

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
I did my first trail with the 37s last weekend. Ran Fins n Things in Moab. I had a little bit of rubbing when going down a ledge/hill and turn at the bottom. All of the rub marks were the AAL liners which are a nice smooth surface.

Seems pretty mild so going to leave it as is for now.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
I did my first trail with the 37s last weekend. Ran Fins n Things in Moab. I had a little bit of rubbing when going down a ledge/hill and turn at the bottom. All of the rub marks were the AAL liners which are a nice smooth surface.

Seems pretty mild so going to leave it as is for now.
you have pictures ?

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram2500
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I'm thinking of trying to put my 38s on while I wait for my lift to come in

Sponsored

OP
OP

MTDIRK

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Wheels are Hutchinson rock monster. Sorry no pictures I don’t do the app and rarely move pictures over to the computer.

if you did the fender trim you would be fine on 38s around town and most forest service roads. It’s really just coming down ledges where you get some contact.

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
I have been hoping someone would post a thread of 37s and no lift. I have seen a couple comments of those who have tried, but was while waiting for a lift or they said they don't wheel and not having problems in town.

I have a Rubicon and chopped the flares. Added AAL fender liners and Quake front fender bracket. Also have jscan to correct speedo. It looks like I have plenty of room for 37s. Planning to give it a try. Rockmonster wheels and KM3s are getting ordered in the next week or so. Plan is to wait until I have some rubbing off road before throwing too many parts at it. Backup plan is the AEV DualSport. I am thinking I won't need bump stops or long travel shocks if I am not changing anything on the suspension, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Put 100K miles on both my LJ & JK with 37s so well aware of what will wear out.
i don't see a lot of folks mentioning this set-up. do you have pix particularly off-road flexing?

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Rubicon with 37's no lift on 0 offset Warn Epic Jackhammer wheels. I wouldnt run this off anything extreme, but around town and such no rub at all and plenty of space.

Jeep Gladiator 37s no lift 1623700761031

Sponsored

M0untainM4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2020 Gladiator, 2019 Toyota 4Runner, 2020 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke

Around town you should be fine. I had 37s for a month waiting on my lift parts.

As for off road… if you disconnect your sway bars… look for major rubbing. I wouldn’t do too much off roading that requires articulation. That will be a challenge.

Unkle Luk

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD; 2013 JKR
Occupation
Construction Engineer
After my lift went on backorder… and I had already bought tires… I found this thread to see if they would fit. They definitely will, and most definitely would not be going off road on them. Toyo 37x12.50r17 on Method 17x8.5” wheels with no offset, 4.75” backspacing.
Jeep Gladiator 37s no lift A7454571-1797-4BEB-BB0A-1CBA5642602B
Sponsored