Sponsored

37s with 2 inch lift and tires hitting a plastic while fully stering

Xrubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
hello everyone!
i have on my Rubicon Gladiator 37 tires with original rims and i have the full Falcon suspension as well as 2 inch spacers on all the rims and every time i have to park or make a tight turn the tires rub a plastic, the truth is i have not been able to find which plastic they rub since they do not have contact with any while I am parked turning the wheel (only in motion). I am thinking if it is the spacers i put or if i need to raise it one more step. What solution or alternative do you think I can do?

I have teraflex Suspension lift kit 3.5 and falcon shocks and 2 inch adapter/spacers
Sponsored

Last edited:

chsapeak

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Diesel Rubicon Stingray
I'm running 37's on my Rubicon with a 2" lift and zero rub issues. My wheels are -12mm offset

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
You sure it is the plastic? My 37s rub the lower control a bit when at full lock and going forward. In reverse they don't do it.

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'd suggest finding a body and parking lot and try to see if you can find it.

I have a Rubi with 37"on stock rims AND stock lift. I don't have any rubbing on the street. Tires are General Grabbers x3

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
hello everyone!
i have on my Rubicon Gladiator 37 rims with original rims and i have the full Falcon suspension as well as 2 inch spacers on all the rims and every time i have to park or make a tight turn the tires rub a plastic, the truth is i have not been able to find which plastic they rub since they do not have contact with any while I am parked turning the wheel (only in motion). I am thinking if it is the spacers i put or if i need to raise it one more step. What solution or alternative do you think I can do?
Please clarify some, as your description seems a little off. When you say a "full Falcon suspension", are you referring to a Teraflex suspension system, with Falcon shocks? Those are currently available for the JT in 2.5" and 3.5". Or, maybe you have stock suspension with Falcon shocks added? When you say "2" spacers on all the rims", you are referring to wheel spacers/adapters, which move your stock wheels outward? I'm just trying to get an accurate picture of what you have going on.

OP
OP

Xrubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for the observation ;)
Sponsored