Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Safety
Vehicle Showcase
I know of no better place to ask for assistance on this. I have a 2020 gladiator overland edition, and like everyone else here, am always investigating how to better utilize the space around my dashboard. I have a micro GMRS radio (MXT115) that I think would be small enough to fit inside the lower dash panel. However, I cannot find anything remotely close to what I need to mount it there. I have no intentions of cutting up my existing lower dash panel tray. I believe I could use a blank lower dash panel and cut out what I need. I have not been able to find this anywhere. I'm sure a 3D printed version would be perfect. I have included a picture of a replacement switch panel made for this exact location. I need exactly what is in the picture, but with no switches or anything cut into it so I can custom cut it myself. Any thoughts on this?
Jeep Gladiator 3d Printed Lower Dash Panel (Blank) to mount GMRS Radio lower dash panel.JPG
Sponsored

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
I do not have a 3d printer but I’m really interested to see where this thread goes. There are some really talented people here so you should have a perfect solution pretty quickly.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Why would you need to print that? Go get a blank piece of black ABS and trim it. You could even do a blank piece of aluminum for strength and paint it.

OP
OP
CS Safety

CS Safety

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Safety
Vehicle Showcase
Why would you need to print that? Go get a blank piece of black ABS and trim it. You could even do a blank piece of aluminum for strength and paint it.
The panel in question mounts a specific way to the back side of the lower dash section. I'd like to use the same mount pattern

panel 2.JPG

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
The panel in question mounts a specific way to the back side of the lower dash section. I'd like to use the same mount pattern

panel 2.JPG
Why not email them and see if they will just send you the same panel but pull it from the line before the holes are drilled?

I bet if you hit up someone like Motobilt they would do it too, and create a new product from it, a billet blank. You may even get a free prototype.

Sponsored

ygrignon

First Name
Yanik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow, Maserati Ghibli, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
OP
OP
CS Safety

CS Safety

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Safety
Vehicle Showcase
This is probably exactly what you are looking for https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1047830622/compatible-with-jeep-jl?click_key=e481a80af13a5350f2400ffa9e79ce0e234716b7:1047830622&click_sum=2cc8c6d3&ref=shop_home_active_6&crt=1

It can be configured blank (no buttons). I bought his left panel (I have the AUX switches) and mounted my trailer brake controller there. Here's what that looks like
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you for sharing this information.

MudderNuker

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired@52
This is probably exactly what you are looking for https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1047830622/compatible-with-jeep-jl?click_key=e481a80af13a5350f2400ffa9e79ce0e234716b7:1047830622&click_sum=2cc8c6d3&ref=shop_home_active_6&crt=1

It can be configured blank (no buttons). I bought his left panel (I have the AUX switches) and mounted my trailer brake controller there. Here's what that looks like
I ordered mine with 4 switches centered to have space left and right. Same vendor. Will be installing the same Redarc TBC. I wasn't sure if there was enough space behind the cubby area to install the TBC but your picture answered my question. Thanks.
Sponsored