First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Dangit, my order still says unfulfilled. VERY jelly!

W4TVL

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Mechanic
Dangit, my order still says unfulfilled. VERY jelly!
It took a month and a half for my rails to arrive. I also bought their inner fenders and they came in about a week. Plus they threw in a sticker for my toolbox.
Ace makes good stuff.

five0.4tluv

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gobi JTR and '17 JKU
Ordered mine yesterday. I wanted to buy Paramount Automotive but they won't be making JT sliders until next year. I like my sliders on my JKU from them.

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I dropped my sliders off for powder coating yesterday. May be a little before I get them on with the uncertainty of whether this one is getting traded in for a 2021.

Sponsored

GLADHappy

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Thanks for the great side picture was hard to tell on the ACE website the look - like that they stick out a little website made it look like the barley passed the OEM ones

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I have these and love em. Worth the wait. Shipping price is a bit high but out of Ace’s control. USA made and very tough.
Do they come with mounting bolts or do you use the existing ones?

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I love them too for the most part. Usually help me to pivot around rocks and keep me safe. However, yesterday they contributed to my first real body damage. Left side was climbing a tall roundish rock while squeezing through a tight section with trees. everything was great until the rear driver side started to climb the rock rails caught the rock and I slide off to the side into the tree with the rear end. the would not have happened without the sliders sticking out so far. I have generally lately been questioning if I would not have less impact and better clearance with sliders than don’t stick out this much.

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
How much do these weigh? Weight isn’t really a deal breaker, but just trying to keep track of how much my JT is porking-up. Alu-Cab, heavier wheels, heavier tires, recovery gear, etc.

Edit: Ugh. I see they have it (50lbs each) listed right on the website (“read” it twice before posting and didn’t see it).

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
How much do these weigh? Weight isn’t really a deal breaker, but just trying to keep track of how much my JT is porking-up. Alu-Cab, heavier wheels, heavier tires, recovery gear, etc.

Edit: Ugh. I see they have it (50lbs each) listed right on the website (“read” it twice before posting and didn’t see it).
They're heavy, but they're also heavy duty. I put them on my '20 JTR when I bought in March 2020. I had a set on my '12 JKU also.
Sponsored