ACE engineering Sliders

1herm4

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Looks like they have a nice deal on sliders but the shipping cost kills it! Having a hard time understanding how something from overseas costs less to ship than shipping from US. Trying to support US Made based products but unless you can pick these items up, its tough to justify the purchase.
Sponsored

bheath-atx

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electronic Manufacturing
Looks like they have a nice deal on sliders but the shipping cost kills it! Having a hard time understanding how something from overseas costs less to ship than shipping from US. Trying to support US Made based products but unless you can pick these items up, its tough to justify the purchase.
Just put these on my JT and love that they bolt straight on below the Rubi rails. The workmanship is excellent and the company easy to deal with. These are not mass produced, so have some lead time right now. They are very heavy which makes the freight more. Maybe compare the weight (sturdiness) of what you are looking at to these. As a US based manufacturing company, I will also buy US made over China is possible, even if it is a little more. Quality and support matter to me as well, as ACE has all of those.

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered on June 25 (40 business days) in bare steel and still waiting...Ugh

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Damn..... Their website currrently says 5-6 weeks so I would hope you would be seeing them soon.

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Damn..... Their website currrently says 5-6 weeks so I would hope you would be seeing them soon.
They were waiting for me when I got home yesterday from a little wheeling trip. Now to bring them in to get powder coated. Woot! These things are BUILT!

Sponsored

JKABBQ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Corsair, 1991 P40
They were waiting for me when I got home yesterday from a little wheeling trip. Now to bring them in to get powder coated. Woot! These things are BUILT!
Have the same ones! Shipping to Vancouver Canada I believe if I ordered from a reseller in eastern Canada was $900.....so I bought them for shipping that was much much less to Washington state and drove across the border to pick up a few days before the US/CAN border lockdown. Enjoy you’ll like them!

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I have these and love em. Worth the wait. Shipping price is a bit high but out of Ace’s control. USA made and very tough.

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
GREAT news I've been dithering over other options due to cost+shipping, hadn't looked in over a week. Thanks, @adbeck !
Also, I think they are offering free shipping right now

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Yeah they have a popup banner at the top, you better believe I was looking for it! Might have missed it without your post.
Edit to add: sent Nick an email pointing to this thread, figure they should know where we all get our information.
Use code SHIPFREE
Sponsored