KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
IG Model & influencer
Goodness. $35,000??? The engine, trans, and harness together are what? 12.5-15k? Are you really charging $20k in labor for this?

I mean, dont get me wrong, props on a factory fit and finish looking job, but holy shit.

Aberk

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Goodness. $35,000??? The engine, trans, and harness together are what? 12.5-15k? Are you really charging $20k in labor for this?

I mean, dont get me wrong, props on a factory fit and finish looking job, but holy shit.

On top of those parts there is also a kit with numerous other odds and ends that is about 10k, so you're really looking at 10k labor.

I found a Youtube video series where they filmed their swap, because I wanted to do it myself as I had the same reaction as you when it came to the dollar figures. After watching the videos, 10k in labor would be worth the cost to me.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
IG Model & influencer
On top of those parts there is also a kit with numerous other odds and ends that is about 10k, so you're really looking at 10k labor.

I found a Youtube video series where they filmed their swap, because I wanted to do it myself as I had the same reaction as you when it came to the dollar figures. After watching the videos, 10k in labor would be worth the cost to me.
interesting. well, im sure it is involved....and it does look factory....

Advertisement

Advertisement