Another wheel spacer question.

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
Looks good. I put 120,000 miles on a lifted KJ and 1.75” spacers with zero issues. No worries
Sponsored

Demo_slug

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator 2020
Vehicle Showcase
1.75” = 44mm
Stock rims have an off set of 44mm

Basically you now have zero offset. Which is very common for aftermarket rims. So you are in a very normal range.

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Very good looking jeep! I really like how it sit!

Does the before pics are stock wheels only with wider tires? 315?
Do you have a max tow?

Thanks!
In the before pictures I already had the 2.5" lift installed as well as the 315 70 17 BFG. After is with the 1.75" wheel spacers installed. I was thinking about going higher with the lift but after I put the spacers on I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks for the comment on it.

Sponsored

Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP GLADIATOR / JEEP WRANGLER JL
I run 12.5x37s, stock wheels and no spacers. They stick out a little.
Hi BLK HOLE,
that's my plan ...my Rubicon stock wheels with 37s..
are you confirm can be done with no spacers?... did your tires stick out a lot ? ….I'd like to keep those 37s as much as possible underneath them flares ..
Any rubbing on your vehicle ?

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi BLK HOLE,
that's my plan ...my Rubicon stock wheels with 37s..
are you confirm can be done with no spacers?... did your tires stick out a lot ? ….I'd like to keep those 37s as much as possible underneath them flares ..
Any rubbing on your vehicle ?
Some very slight rub on hard turns but it doesn't even really mark the sway bar. Its very rare.

Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some very slight rub on hard turns but it doesn't even really mark the sway bar. Its very rare.
just checked your post in showcase and saw you are on the KO2 ...which is exactly what I'd like to go with ….as they look like on the light side of them 37s...
I'd like to ask you few more questions ...since I'm planning to replicate exactly what you did go with …
Have you re-geared...?
How much those tires are going to affect MPG average wise …
How are performances off road (on regular trail...nothing too crazy...) with no lift ..?...really that bad ?

Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
just checked your post in showcase and saw you are on the KO2 ...which is exactly what I'd like to go with ….as they look like on the light side of them 37s...
I'd like to ask you few more questions ...since I'm planning to replicate exactly what you did go with …
Have you re-geared...?
How much those tires are going to affect MPG average wise …
How are performances off road (on regular trail...nothing too crazy...) with no lift ..?...really that bad ?
All good questions. Before the lift I wheeled a few times with just the KO2s and had some light rubbing under the fenders, but only enough to lightly scrape them. No damage. The tires grip very well...so much so that I considered putting them on my JKUR when I upgrade to 38s...but they don't make KO2s in 38s, as far as I can tell. I've had 3 sets of KO2s (2 on my F150) and they last a long while and they're pretty darn quiet, unlike my MTrs on my JK. I really think they are about as good of a all-terain tire as you can make for tire life, street and offroad performance VS cost. YEah, they're on the lighter side of 37s....I'll post a pic if I can find one real quick. I think they're more like 36.5's or something.

Driving them to Colorado (From S-Central TX) it averaged 20mpg. After the lift it averages 18.5MPG on the highway...17+ average overall now.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Best pic I could find of them both. Keep in mind the sidewall of MTr’s are Kevlar so they won’t bulge under the Jeep weight as much as KO2’s might. But you can see the MTr is clearly taller.

Jeep Gladiator Another wheel spacer question. 126E377D-ADB6-4021-AF2D-7CB5EF9590D6

91A9ACF4-B5FB-446B-93CA-A5A4A4E72FD4.jpeg

Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best pic I could find of them both. Keep in mind the sidewall of MTr’s are Kevlar so they won’t bulge under the Jeep weight as much as KO2’s might. But you can see the MTr is clearly taller.

Jeep Gladiator Another wheel spacer question. 91A9ACF4-B5FB-446B-93CA-A5A4A4E72FD4

Jeep Gladiator Another wheel spacer question. 91A9ACF4-B5FB-446B-93CA-A5A4A4E72FD4
really appreciate e this BLK HOLE …..this comparison with the is with the lifted JT …correct? ...what lift did you go with ….after the tires that'll be mu next mod … just needed to know I can run those 37 with no lift on my stock wheels with no spacers ...till the lift kit will show up ...maybe under Christmas tree....!!

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
really appreciate e this BLK HOLE …..this comparison with the is with the lifted JT …correct? ...what lift did you go with ….after the tires that'll be mu next mod … just needed to know I can run those 37 with no lift on my stock wheels with no spacers ...till the lift kit will show up ...maybe under Christmas tree....!!
I ran the stock lift from July 3rd (day i got it) until Mid-Dec on those 37s and offroaded it in TX and CO with no issues. The pic there is with the lift...it is a MOPAR 2" with .75" spacers all around. Still no wheel spacers on it.

I do have 1" spacers on the JK there.

Rottie

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ran the stock lift from July 3rd (day i got it) until Mid-Dec on those 37s and offroaded it in TX and CO with no issues. The pic there is with the lift...it is a MOPAR 2" with .75" spacers all around. Still no wheel spacers on it.

I do have 1" spacers on the JK there.
many thanks for all these good info Sir! ..truly appreciate it
Sponsored