GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Like I said, I don't care what shade of green it is. I'm more interested in when it will be built. And I wasn't attacking you so don't be so defensive. However, since that's where we are now... I haven't seen any actual information in this thread.

Forgot to wish you a good laugh. Enjoy it. Those are good every now and then.
Like I said, I don't care what shade of green it is. I'm more interested in when it will be built. And I wasn't attacking you so don't be so defensive. However, since that's where we are now... I haven't seen any actual information in this thread.

Forgot to wish you a good laugh. Enjoy it. Those are good every now and then.
You can click on my name and read all my other post if you feel like it.
Sponsored

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
You can click on my name and read all my other post if you feel like it.
I've seen them. You have a paint swatch that you've had for months but can't show us. It's going to be one of the multiple shades that the wayout concept appears to be. And people waiting for gator have good news coming next week. I think the last one depends on the shade you're hoping for. Did I miss anything?

OP
OP
Butch2020JT

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator (Ordered 9/20)
Occupation
Photographer
Believe what you want but that is just false information. Jeep has already ran at least 5 gators down the line for color harmony test.
As I said before next week will be a good week for us gator people. The people you refer tohave already got build sheets cause the color they ordered is already in production.
I have seen the color so believe what you want.
Thank you for the exciting information and positive feedback.

Rav34653

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Vehicle Showcase
Why the Gator color on the Jeep build page is the only color not anywhere the actual color released is a mystery, The build page Photo is clearly a Medium Dark Green, However the Photos of the Newly built Gator is a DARK GOBI color, Anyone considering Gator will want to see the Actual color in person before placing your Order, so not to be disappointed ,

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
the Gator color on the Jeep build page is the only color not anywhere the actual color
I feel the Hydro Blue is another color that's misrepresented. It's darker and better in person, IMO.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Well ...Halloween has become Christmas this morning.

Meet Matilda. Automatic, Gator Sport S with added 2" lift, Mickey Thompson 35s, side steps, bed liner, tow package, hard top. Ordered on 9/25, took delivery of it this morning in Coatesville, PA. I think it's appropriate that I received this thing on Halloween, as it looks like the vehicular version of Frankenstein in this Gator color.

Guys, I know the color has been a polarizing issue, but it's an AWESOME color. Definitely looks "greener" in person. But even if it's not military-drab enough for ya, it's still an awesome color that frickin' turns heads!. What a beautiful piece of machinery this thing is. So pleased.

I will be adding a Truck Covers, USA roll top View attachment 41955 tonneau in about two weeks when it arrives, and I will post photos of Matilda when that's installed. Until then, your babies are worth the wait; enjoy the photos in the mean time.

glad1.jpg
View attachment 41955
glad4.jpg
glad5.jpg
glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg

Dooley the Clown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wranger, 2018 Honda Pilot, 2000 Honda VT1100
I saw the first one on a used car lot this morning in Cartersville, GA, on the way into work. I couldn't see it well but I think it could have been a Rubicon.

kstine98

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Sport S max tow
almost my exact set up but mine will have the Fuel® Off-Road Fuel Offroad Zephyr Wheels.

love the color.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
from yours truly...

Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. Some angles it definitely appeared more green, gives me optimism!
You bet man! I was in you shoes of concern as well.. optimized to the max at first sight in person.. you’ll know what I mean

SperlingPE

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2010 Nissan Titan
Local dealer just took delivery today. A Sport and Overland. Very tan in the dark with headlights shining on them. Saw them after dark will try and see them in the daylight if I get the chance.
Sponsored

Last edited: