Sponsored

Any Texas Dealers Matching NC's 7% off MSRP?

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Neil Carpenter at DeMontrond in Conroe. I bought my Jeep JL from him and it was about 6% below invoice. I’ll try him when I’m ready to pull the trigger on a Gladiator.
I reached out to Neil about a month ago, he would do 6% under invoice for an ordered gladiator.

I've always had great luck with Nyle Maxwell in Austin. Just picked up a JL for my wife which we got for 7% under invoice. I'm sure I could get the same for a gladiator.
Sponsored

Drewellis93

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (on order)
I got build sheets at 1% under invoice from Helfman and River Oaks in Houston.

Neil at Demontrond in Conroe offered 3% under.

I ordered from Steven in Georgetown for 4% under and another 1% if I use their financing. Ordered 8/8/19. Hoping all goes smoothly.

bmount

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Just picked up my Gladiator from Steven at Mac Haik in Georgetown last weekend. Everything went smooth, it was ready when I got there and no bs on rust-proofing or tinted windows or anything. The price was exactly what was quoted. 5% below invoice with financing, although their rates couldn't come close to my local credit union so I'll be refinancing.

SATXVolGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘89 Grand Wagoneer, ‘11 Grand Cherokee, ‘20 Gladiator on orde
Just picked up my Gladiator from Steven at Mac Haik in Georgetown last weekend. Everything went smooth, it was ready when I got there and no bs on rust-proofing or tinted windows or anything. The price was exactly what was quoted. 5% below invoice with financing, although their rates couldn't come close to my local credit union so I'll be refinancing.
I also picked up from Steven this past weekend and will echo this sentiment. Steven had everything ready to go and the deal was exactly what had been agreed to when I put in the order.

Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
So I ordered from Brian at Helfman DCJR in Katy. I got 8% below MSRP. not sure about invoice

Rocknroll

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma
Checked a few dealers here in San Antonio, and it doesn't look like they're even talking percentage below MSRP or invoice. Just $500 to $1000 discounts.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Just checked with Ancira in San Antonio. They wont do 4-5% below invoice. They say that they are selling easily at MSRP.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Dealer websites here routinely have Sport S models listed on their websites at 3 - 4K off sticker.

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
Same experience here in SA...I checked with Ancira and IPAC and they weren't budging. Ultimately, I was able to get just under MSRP from IPAC which I was ok with considering they had marked it up $2k with dealer add-ons.

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Got off the phone with mak haik. They are considering 6% with treadlightly and their financing

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Got off the phone with mak haik. They are considering 6% with treadlightly and their financing
What made you say that, they told me 6% with treadlightly with their financing and 5% without.
Its 4% with neither.

Eagle02

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep GC TH
What made you say that, they told me 6% with treadlightly with their financing and 5% without.
Its 4% with neither.
I ordered Fri from them and got the %5 the %1 from TL to be applied upon delivery and I had to make $2000 non refundable deposit. I worked with Dale..

The DFW dealers were at MSRP+$500-$1000 with one saying he could do MSRP.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Its 4% with neither.
Is this a question?
That's exactly what I said.