Sponsored

Any Texas Dealers Matching NC's 7% off MSRP?

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
"Considering" is exactly what you said, considering makes it seem like they are waffling on some of the particulars.
They are trying to work things. At this moment they said the max 6%, but they said it's tough to make money off that, so they are discussing it. Maybe spreading it to other sales reps, or who knows what.
My point is it's not set in stone permanently. I just hope they still have it when I go to order my Gator
Sponsored

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
They are trying to work things. At this moment they said the max 6%, but they said it's tough to make money off that, so they are discussing it. Maybe spreading it to other sales reps, or who knows what.
My point is it's not set in stone permanently. I just hope they still have it when I go to order my Gator
I understand you a little better, you are from a standpoint of not having ordered yet. I also understand their position, let's hope they dont mess with what they had going to much, for those folks that haven't ordered yet going forward.
It seemed when I talked to them there wasnt a issue with staying with what they had, since I had already ordered I didnt account for later release colors, that Gator is nice.

Drewellis93

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (on order)
I just got an email from a new sales rep at Mac Haik. Steven no longer works there. I was told they will honor the 4% plus 1% (financing) plus 1% (Tread Lightly) that was agreed to by Steven.

I am in I Status with an estimated delivery of 9/15.

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just got an email from a new sales rep at Mac Haik. Steven no longer works there. I was told they will honor the 4% plus 1% (financing) plus 1% (Tread Lightly) that was agreed to by Steven.

I am in I Status with an estimated delivery of 9/15.
Good to hear, I talked to the rep and said he should start snoopin and poopin here on the forum, guess it will take a sec for him to get his sea legs going.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
I ordered early when they were still offering 7% off invoice. when it dropped to 5 Steve told me that they would honor the deal. been waiting a long time for this truck to get here and i really hope they will still honor it. I emailed the new dealer last week but still haven't heard back from him.

Everyone on here that dealt with Steve had glowing reviews and he was always open and honest with me. I really hope the new guy is the same way. No reason to think he wont be, it seems like a really good dealership from all the past reviews.:fingerscrossed:

Sponsored