Sponsored

Any Texas Dealers Matching NC's 7% off MSRP?

Chukronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I am going to contact classic jeep in Denton . See what they say. Their Chevy dealership in grapevine is fantastic.
Sponsored

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Last summer, when I was shopping for a jeep, a few folks told me to reach out to Neil Diamond at DeMontrond Jeep in Conroe TX.

When all the Austin dealers would not budge on their price (sticker or 2% under invoice), he was doing 6% under invoice.

It's worth a shot to reach out to him.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Did y’all see the post today of the new sponsor dealer outside of Austin? They are doing the same 5-7% off invoice program as others.

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
I bought from Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik CDJ in Georgetown for $2,000 off of invoice. He was quick to respond and even let me know they were now allowing cloth as he was placing the order for leather knowing I originally wanted cloth which would have dropped the price. I opted to stick with the leather but he must be an honest guy. If you want his cell phone number shoot me a PM. I get a referral if anyone goes to them based on my recommendation.

Ironically I bought a used BMW 330i from this same dealer in 2009.

My order is attached. I'll be nearly 38 and this will be the first new vehicle I've ever bought and vehicle number 5 for me. I still have 3 and 4, but 4 (the BMW) will be sold for next to nothing since it will have around 215k on the clock by then.

Order.png

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
I would like to see a complete deal that someone has got at 7% below Invoice. 7% below invoice would put it way below "EP" pricing. You can do it, but there has to be some serious incentives mixed into the package.

Sponsored

TANK21

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Which dealer in NC is offering the 7%off? I’m in GA not a bad fly and drive!

Steve97ag

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2022 Jeep Wagoneer
I would like to see a complete deal that someone has got at 7% below Invoice. 7% below invoice would put it way below "EP" pricing. You can do it, but there has to be some serious incentives mixed into the package.
Yeah Don, I got a deal with Mac Haik out of Georgetown in the works, but I haven't closed it out. It's for 7% under invoice...I struck the deal before FCA said they weren't allowing the Affiliate discounts, so we'll see!!! Mac Haik said they'd honor the deals they made at 7% off invoice, but now I'm not sure what they're offering on new orders!

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
Yeah Don, I got a deal with Mac Haik out of Georgetown in the works, but I haven't closed it out. It's for 7% under invoice...I struck the deal before FCA said they weren't allowing the Affiliate discounts, so we'll see!!! Mac Haik said they'd honor the deals they made at 7% off invoice, but now I'm not sure what they're offering on new orders!
Steve, I hope it works out, but buying below EP without dealer/factory incentives is beyond anything I have ever seen or heard of. I have bought way below EP, but ONLY with incentives that could be added in. I bought my '17 F 350 at about 12% below invoice, but had some serious incentives and my dealer sells at invoice all his trucks.

I tried to order my trucks thru MacHack and they could not pull it off. I could not get a firm price quote, confirmed order and they were about an hour and 30 min drive from me and I just got tired of driving over time and time again and someone I needed to deal with outside the sales person was not there so it was a wasted trip. In fact, the salesperson could do NOTHING, they only shuffled papers back and forth. Afer a month of that and about 10 trips over there and nothing firm I called it quits...

ixodd

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (soon)
Any update? I've decided that I want to pull the trigger on a Gladiator Rubicon so I wouldn't mind talking with another dealership. I already talked with Covert and South Point. They haven't given me numbers since my color isn't available for order yet.

Wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2010 JKU
Last summer, when I was shopping for a jeep, a few folks told me to reach out to Neil Diamond at DeMontrond Jeep in Conroe TX.

When all the Austin dealers would not budge on their price (sticker or 2% under invoice), he was doing 6% under invoice.

It's worth a shot to reach out to him.

Neil Carpenter at DeMontrond in Conroe. I bought my Jeep JL from him and it was about 6% below invoice. I’ll try him when I’m ready to pull the trigger on a Gladiator.

Sponsored

samcarloso

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 jeep jk
in the market for a Rubicon in Texas. I found one here at the lot and they are willing to sell it to me at sticker. Has anyone been able to get a Gladiator in stock below invoice in texas?

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Meador wi
in the market for a Rubicon in Texas. I found one here at the lot and they are willing to sell it to me at sticker. Has anyone been able to get a Gladiator in stock below invoice in texas?
Meador was willing to go 1k under MSRP without negotiating. I wasn’t ready to order so IDK how low they will go

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I spoke with steven at Mak Haik in Georgetown while a friend was buying a JL 2 weekends ago. He said currently they where doing a 4% below invoice

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I spoke with steven at Mak Haik in Georgetown while a friend was buying a JL 2 weekends ago. He said currently they where doing a 4% below invoice

tweak89

First Name
Leroy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2002 Thunderbird
In my search for for my Sport S (with Max Tow/Aux Switches) I've contacted the majority of Jeep dealers in the greater Houston area (as far north as Sour Lake and South to Angleton) and none are willing to budge from sticker. The dealer in Angleton (Chastang) is selling theirs for 5k OVER MSRP, but they are the only ones in the area doing that. Now, I have gotten a couple of dealers to boost the trade in value in an effort to get my deal where I want it, but it hasn't worked out yet.
Sponsored