Any trails open?

JeepRumbler

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S, 2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
We could meet up near the trailhead tomorrow morning around 9?
Sponsored

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
We could meet up near the trailhead tomorrow morning around 9?
I'd like to see at least one more rig respond, with such short notice, Maybe we should push it one weekend.

OP
OP
Phljeeper

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see at least one more rig respond, with such short notice, Maybe we should push it one weekend.
I agree. I just confirmed with a friend we are coming there next Sat 5/2. Happy to meet up.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How's the second look for you, JeepRumbler?

Sponsored

JeepRumbler

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll have to talk to the wife. Her family is coming in, but barring that the second looks good for me as well.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the route I followed last month (March 7th), Made for a pretty good day trip.

https://goo.gl/maps/FzAtPJooCPxmpPwr8

Here's a shot from Meadow Knob the last time I was there;

Jeep Gladiator Any trails open? Meadow_Knob

The Red TJ also just confirmed for the Second.

We actually took a side trip in there up to Reddish Knob, which is all Pavement after you get off the trail, but has a phenomenal 360 degree view..

Jeep Gladiator Any trails open? Reddish_Knob1

reddish_2.jpg

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta see if the boys wanna head out this weekend. love to get in on this. Too bad the wife is working.

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
If I don’t have to work too much this weekend, I’d be down. It looks like it’s about 3 hours away from where I live to get there?

You guys think my stock Overland would do ok? Don’t know if it can do that staircase, but the rest? It did come with illuminated cup holders so maybe that helps ;)

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I don’t have to work too much this weekend, I’d be down. It looks like it’s about 3 hours away from where I live to get there?

You guys think my stock Overland would do ok? Don’t know if it can do that staircase, but the rest? It did come with illuminated cup holders so maybe that helps ;)
You'll be fine in a stock Overland, it's possible to go around the staircase... Not sure where you are in VA, so can't verify if it's three hours for you or not...

Sponsored

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
You'll be fine in a stock Overland, it's possible to go around the staircase... Not sure where you are in VA, so can't verify if it's three hours for you or not...
Nice, trying to keep it in fairly good shape, at least until I make a couple payments on it.

Coming from Dumfries, if I google mapped the right place, it was showing around 3 hours.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, So, I'm thinking a meet up time on Rawley Pike (Link in above post) of 10AM, That way all the folks coming from more Northerly points get more sleep in time to make the trek, and don't have to get up at 0' Dark Thirty... The whole route I'm planning on running is usually about 3~4 hours taking your time, So we don't have to get out there real early, Caravan meet up points if anyone wants to caravan will be 8:15 AM at, 7-ELEVEN, 11113 James Monroe Hwy, Culpeper, VA 22701 and the earliest meetup will be at my shop just off Route 17 in Fredericksburg at 33 McWhirt Loop, Unit 118 at 7:15am (Note that if you're in Fredericksburg proper, you'll probably be better off going down route 3 and meeting us at the 7 Eleven, But you're still welcome to meet us at the shop if you want) Anyone who wants to ensure you don't get left behind can PM me for my Cel Number. Let me know if I should be expecting you at any of the meetup points...

JeepRumbler

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, So, I'm thinking a meet up time on Rawley Pike (Link in above post) of 10AM, That way all the folks coming from more Northerly points get more sleep in time to make the trek, and don't have to get up at 0' Dark Thirty... The whole route I'm planning on running is usually about 3~4 hours taking your time, So we don't have to get out there real early, Caravan meet up points if anyone wants to caravan will be 8:15 AM at, 7-ELEVEN, 11113 James Monroe Hwy, Culpeper, VA 22701 and the earliest meetup will be at my shop just off Route 17 in Fredericksburg at 33 McWhirt Loop, Unit 118 at 7:15am (Note that if you're in Fredericksburg proper, you'll probably be better off going down route 3 and meeting us at the 7 Eleven, But you're still welcome to meet us at the shop if you want) Anyone who wants to ensure you don't get left behind can PM me for my Cel Number. Let me know if I should be expecting you at any of the meetup points...
We'll meet up at the 7/11!

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I might come along, but I need to see if I'm working.
Sponsored