First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Man you are roasting all my dreams on hot first coals! If I get into a JT down the road, used, it'll be a fully optioned Rubi. But that might be years!

As for your build, what's the difference, form or function? You getting decals, or never get decals?
HUH ? Sorry about the "roasting" - Sounds like Cindy may be a forgiving "thing" !
DECALS ? somebody mention decals ? ? . . . personally, I de-badge/remove badging on my Girls, uh, I mean vehicles !
Would do the same on a new JL/JT; the painted ones ? Probably not (at first) .
Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Seriously, you mentioned railroad issues, what are they or did my old eyes misread?

Also, you've been a few places! We should start a map thread. Wondering there's a way to Putnam in all the places everybody's been
Sounds like you need to start your own Forum ! 'JEEPERS & WHERE THEY JEEP' ? WITH AFOREMENTIONED MAP !
KEEP IT TO JEEPS THOUGH . The Navy Life had given me many opportunities WorldWide to "explore" but those were not in Jeeps . However, since you asked . . . I can briefly say that with my New Bucket List - which is in response to potentially Urgent Medical Outcomes, I have been "JEEPing" (in my WK2) for 2 years, in quest of All-Things-Fly Fishing ! Colorado, Montana, Oregon and my home state of Washington / so far . I enjoyed SW & West-Central Montana so much last year that I'm going back this year - SW part only, to hone my skills and take in New Waters ! Thanks for asking . . . I always enjoy talking about my favorite past time .

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
HUH ? Sorry about the "roasting" - Sounds like Cindy may be a forgiving "thing" !
DECALS ? somebody mention decals ? ? . . . personally, I de-badge/remove badging on my Girls, uh, I mean vehicles !
Would do the same on a new JL/JT; the painted ones ? Probably not (at first) .
Roasting is good, just saying You're right! That's exactly what I is!

Me too on the badges.

We need to figure out a map. It probably already exists. Sort of crowd sourcing for jeep people. People will probably point out it should remain out of public view to avoid the ...wait for it ... Tragedy of the commons!
Sponsored