Sponsored

Anyone used durabak?

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Particularly the smooth. I dont need construction stuff back there, and I am a little apprehensive that Line X may scuff up stuff I don't want scuffed like a kayak. I also anticipate a lot of sitting in the bed, so the rougher Line X texture may not be great. Is the smooth durabak decent? I am talking mountain bikes, baseball gear, vacation stuff in back. Not shovels or tools and equipment.

https://www.durabakcompany.com/collections/automotive/products/durabak-truck-bedliner-smooth
Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Particularly the smooth. I dont need construction stuff back there, and I am a little apprehensive that Line X may scuff up stuff I don't want scuffed like a kayak. I also anticipate a lot of sitting in the bed, so the rougher Line X texture may not be great. Is the smooth durabak decent? I am talking mountain bikes, baseball gear, vacation stuff in back. Not shovels or tools and equipment.

https://www.durabakcompany.com/collections/automotive/products/durabak-truck-bedliner-smooth
I got mine Rhino Lined. More of a rubberized bed liner than Line-X is. definitely not hard to the touch so it would not scuff anything. Recommend checking that out instead.

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics

...and you looked at Bedrug? It was one of the first things I ordered.

OP
OP
j.o.y.ride

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
...and you looked at Bedrug? It was one of the first things I ordered.
I didnt want the rug. I thought about a rubber mat for the bed, and then molle panels for the side protection while getting some utility, but I'll just get it sprayed with with Rhino. I read other reviews that said the same, it's more of a rubber than the line x hard liner.

For what I carry (bikes, coolers, luggage, kayaks, baseball gear, etc) and how I want to use it for tailgating Rhino will be better.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I didnt want the rug. I thought about a rubber mat for the bed, and then molle panels for the side protection while getting some utility, but I'll just get it sprayed with with Rhino. I read other reviews that said the same, it's more of a rubber than the line x hard liner.

For what I carry (bikes, coolers, luggage, kayaks, baseball gear, etc) and how I want to use it for tailgating Rhino will be better.
I actually went a little overboard. I got it sprayed with Rhino. But then I also bought a horse stall mat from harbor freight for like 40 bucks, and then cut it to fit my bed. It’s not a perfect fit but it gives me an extra layer of protection for sharp items
Sponsored