Sponsored

ARB stubby bumper install on Mojave Gladiator - need to trim skid plate?

Teleblues

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladdy, 2015 Geand Cherokee diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy all
Just replaced my 2020 Sport S with a 21 Mojave. I had a Warn Elite front bumper on the Sport but decided on an ARB stubby for the Mo. I previously had the ARB on my 2015 JKR and it was a simple install. My question for any one who’s done the same setup is - did you need to cut any of the skid plate to make the ARB work?
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

bowtiejc

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
i want to change my front bumper to a winch bumper also. need to keep the front skid plate due to the remote shock reservoir. like to see some pics of this setup also.

OP
OP
Teleblues

Teleblues

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladdy, 2015 Geand Cherokee diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy all
Just replaced my 2020 Sport S with a 21 Mojave. I had a Warn Elite front bumper on the Sport but decided on an ARB stubby for the Mo. I previously had the ARB on my 2015 JKR and it was a simple install. My question for any one who’s done the same setup is - did you need to cut any of the skid plate to make the ARB work?
Thanks in advance!
Answered my own question. Bolts on perfectly. Whole job took less than an hour with no help.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I installed the ARB stubby on my Mojave yesterday, very straight forward simple install, no trimming of the Mojave skid plate. I ran into issues with the holes not lining up and had to drill them out, this is not an ARB issue but a Jeep manufacturing issue, the stock bumper needed to be hammered off whereas it should slide of really easily. Anyway it is on and winch is installed!
Sponsored