First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
But I did get headrest back today. W/. Logo on it.

9F10D11A-2ECE-40F3-9E3F-DA6D76B2F0E5.jpeg

5E447ECD-F5C6-4E1A-B871-1D96FE4EE48E.jpeg

I really dig your Jeep. Its an awesome branded and themed work truck!

Also, I didn’t look into the Bartact. But as someone that has both, what has you liking the PRP better? They look pretty sharp.

I was familiar with PRP having wanted some custom seats made for my dune buggy. So when I saw they offered covers for the gladiator, I just kinda jumped straight there. I really dug the style, material choice and general seat construction.
Sponsored

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator ,18 jku golden eagle 7 seater, 17 M2
I really dig your Jeep. Its an awesome branded and themed work truck!

Also, I didn’t look into the Bartact. But as someone that has both, what has you liking the PRP better? They look pretty sharp.

I was familiar with PRP having wanted some custom seats made for my dune buggy. So when I saw they offered covers for the gladiator, I just kinda jumped straight there. I really dug the style, material choice and general seat construction.
Thank you !

Man I really like the covers. I really like the material & Molle back.
I guess it’s just the fitment. & I think someone in a post pages back. Said same thing. Maybe it’s the being rushed or behind with the carona bs. But I just thought it would fit better. I’ll take some pics that show what talking about. & maybe I just had higher hopes. Or the long wait got to me. But. Yea. I just thought it should fit tighter / better than it does.

& maybe once I go through & re tighten it and adjust. It’ll start to be more smooth.
But my wife’s just seem to fit better. & the pic of the prp. On the previous page. His back seats. Look better than mine. Fitment wise.

Or maybe I suck at installing covers ! Very possible.

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Thank you !

Man I really like the covers. I really like the material & Molle back.
I guess it’s just the fitment. & I think someone in a post pages back. Said same thing. Maybe it’s the being rushed or behind with the carona bs. But I just thought it would fit better. I’ll take some pics that show what talking about. & maybe I just had higher hopes. Or the long wait got to me. But. Yea. I just thought it should fit tighter / better than it does.

& maybe once I go through & re tighten it and adjust. It’ll start to be more smooth.
But my wife’s just seem to fit better. & the pic of the prp. On the previous page. His back seats. Look better than mine. Fitment wise.

Or maybe I suck at installing covers ! Very possible.

Actually, I think you did everything right! It’s actually just a “feature” of cordura. It’s impressively tough, but it does not like to be anything but flat. I have a big beast of a dog, So I was looking at Cordura from PRP but while they offer it, they don’t recommend it for their style and cut of cover.

I have to say, those covers you got are impressive fir for that material use. It’s not easy to sew and get to fit so they did craft a quality cover that looks as good as you are gonna get for ultimate protection.

6E5CA9BA-1497-4423-B5C7-7BF784925AB3.png

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, I think you did everything right! It’s actually just a “feature” of cordura. It’s impressively tough, but it does not like to be anything but flat. I have a big beast of a dog, So I was looking at Cordura from PRP but while they offer it, they don’t recommend it for their style and cut of cover.

I have to say, those covers you got are impressive fir for that material use. It’s not easy to sew and get to fit so they did craft a quality cover that looks as good as you are gonna get for ultimate protection.

6E5CA9BA-1497-4423-B5C7-7BF784925AB3.png
Well maybe I’m being too picky. But I do like. & it fits my Jeep look. So I’m happy.
I’ll go through & touch up a bit. & see how looks again.

& yes. I got 3 Dobermans. & they def not allowed in wifeys. But I have no problems with them in mine with these.

& once I bedline interior. Basically indestructible. Lol

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
But I did get headrest back today. W/. Logo on it.

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? 6E5CA9BA-1497-4423-B5C7-7BF784925AB3

Those look awesome now that they are complete. Being made out of cordera how do they feel overall? I have seen a lot of complaints about neoprene

Sponsored

Kinz384

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those look awesome now that they are complete. Being made out of cordera how do they feel overall? I have seen a lot of complaints about neoprene
feel fine. Comfy sitting on. Don’t feel hotter than stock.
def durable.

jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2019 Cherokee KL 2020 Gladiator JT
My PRP seat covers finally came in and I got them knocked out in a couple of hours with plenty of water breaks between cursing. Straight forward install. It was tedious however moving around the rear passenger compartment at time.

How are you liking the white? I'm probably going to order them for my JL, but I'm thinking about getting dark gray or black for the back of the fronts to hide dirt and scuffs a little better.

Liftr

First Name
Duran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Occupation
Aviation
This looks like an inexpensive option that may be useful for “chore days”.
Easy on/off, and easy storage. Just roll them up and put under the seat.
30% off right now...
Duluth Trading Company

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
PRP has a black friday deal going on their seat covers.

Sponsored

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
PRP has a black friday deal going on their seat covers.
looking over them now. Almost to many options there. See some cool combos just wish they had more of an OD green or something closer to gator in color.

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking over them now. Almost to many options there. See some cool combos just wish they had more of an OD green or something closer to gator in color.
the camo cordura might be cool. I went dark grey vinyl on the body, light grey suede inserts, then went red prp logo, red stitching and red carbon shoulder marks to tie into the red accents of the rubicon. Kinda wanted it to look as if it could have been factory.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
the camo cordura might be cool. I went dark grey vinyl on the body, light grey suede inserts, then went red prp logo, red stitching and red carbon shoulder marks to tie into the red accents of the rubicon. Kinda wanted it to look as if it could have been factory.
Sounds like a really cool combo you built there. I am actually trying to de-rubicon my rubicon as part of the covers. lol. I am probably removing my lettering, repainting the dash and was hoping for seat covers to tie it all together.

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a really cool combo you built there. I am actually trying to de-rubicon my rubicon as part of the covers. lol. I am probably removing my lettering, repainting the dash and was hoping for seat covers to tie it all together.
I don’t blame you. I’m in between. I’m lessening the rubicon. Hood sticker is coming off and I’ll probably have the dash wrapped but leaving some small red accents here and there just as an accent color.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I don’t blame you. I’m in between. I’m lessening the rubicon. Hood sticker is coming off and I’ll probably have the dash wrapped but leaving some small red accents here and there just as an accent color.
I really wonder why they went with the red on all colors the way they did. Gator gets away with it some due to being brownish, but when I see it on sarge green all I can think is christmas.
Sponsored