aux switch fuse location

Grey Beard

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
i was wiring in new leds in my bumper and when testing i managed touching the red and black together on the aux 1 switch ...
anyone know where the fuse is located for aux 1 wire . I don't believe its in the main fuse box .
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
If you have the factory installed AUX switches, they should be in the fuse box. If they are the Mopar kit, the fuses are probably in the wires near the fuse box.

OP
OP
Grey Beard

Grey Beard

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
@Grey Beard

If, you have installed the Mopar Aux Switch K,it that gives you the Aux switches, disregard the fuse locations for factory installed Aux switches shown on the PDC cover. You won't find those..

Do check the fuses on the wires themselves you installed when you did the kit install...those wires run along the firewall for the 4 Aux switches.. You will find 4 fuses (2 x 40 and 2 x 15) on the actual Aux wires themselves.

Aux 1 and 2 are both 40 amp. Aux 3 and 4 are both 15 amp.
i was wiring in new leds in my bumper and when testing i managed touching the red and black together on the aux 1 switch ...
anyone know where the fuse is located for aux 1 wire . I don't believe its in the main fuse box .
member: 36036"]
I don’t have the AUX switches, but see if either of these threads help.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/fuses-for-aux-switches.23686/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fuse-location-of-aux-switch-ignition-power.25127/
[/QUOTE]

Found those babies this morning thanks for your help !!

Kev_bo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Reviving this thread since I just recently had the same problem with factory installed aux panel - My aux 3 and 4 buttons had no power to the leads under the hood in the wire loom, so needed to find the two 15A fuse locations, and had a hell of a time, even with all the the links, and the fuse box lid chart isn't labeled simply "Aux 1", etc..... My local dealers parts guy was a champ and then I verified with the ol multimeter under the hood:

F- 92 = 40A
F- 93 = 40A
F-103 = 15A
F-108 = 15A

15a fuses.jpg

40a fuses.jpg

fuse chart.jpg

fuse id list.jpg
Sponsored