Sponsored

Bed cover on the cheap! (From Chevy Colorado)

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
This bed cover is actually for a Chevy Colorado, but it fits like a glove and it's $150 bucks on Amazon. Look for the "MaxMate" brand or the Tyger brand.
This is old news ... I follow you on YouTube!! :) (OFFRD)
Love your videos and the mods you are doing. Nice to have someone on YT where it is not a 10 - 20 minute ad! Love that you involve your son ... on and the dogs! :)
Thanks and keep up the content - although I am not a fan of the latest car video.
From all the way 'Down Under'!

Here you go ...
Sponsored

Last edited:

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey, I've considered purchasing a few different tonneau covers (or getting some sent by the different brands for review) and comparing them to see the pros and cons of each, since its such a hot topic.

But in the mean time, if any of you are going to buy anything from Amazon, or these tonneau covers, feel free to use our link. The more revenue we make, the more CRAZY JEEPKHANA stuff we can do.

If I'm not allowed to post a link, feel free to delete it, don't want any trouble...

Amazon.com Gladiator Gang

By the way, finally got the Dirty Life Racing Wheels mounted with the 35's, the 37's will go on in a month or two once we are done testing these...

OLD MAN GLADIATOR DRONE SHOT 2.png

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Ah so no way you can put a rack on it too? Does it take up most of the side?
I know that after speaking with @JcrOffroad their rack will not work with this cover as the rails would have to be cut in order to accommodate their mounting bracket. That’s why I went with the access literider. Yeah it cost more but it has the compatibility I need.

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Is that the Mopar 2" lift with 35s? I'm debating on 35s or 37s with the Mopar lift.
NO LIFT, BONE STOCK, But we do have brand new 37's sitting in the shop, we will run those with NO LIFT initially just to show you the limits and then lift it. Rides awesome and gas mileage is still really good. iDrive Throttle Controller and Tazer a must.

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I know that after speaking with @JcrOffroad their rack will not work with this cover as the rails would have to be cut in order to accommodate their mounting bracket. That’s why I went with the access literider. Yeah it cost more but it has the compatibility I need.
Did you try it yet? I got the access original and i'm hoping it works.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Broo! Your JT looks great and the soft bed cover looks great on it! But, I opted to pay the $$$ for the hard cover. WHen I had my Ram, I had a soft cover. It deteriorated after awhile and I just didn't feel anything valuable was safe in the bed seeing as how a knife was the only thing standing in the way of my stuff being stolen. Then my dad got a Tri-fold bed cover for his Ram and gave me his Hard Roll back. After that I decided I would never go to a soft cover again. And with the JT, I feel even more safe since I ride with my doors off 80% of the time. I can just throw it all in the bed. But, that's just me!

With that being said, your JT looks good and it looks good with the soft cover you have. Keep modding brother!

JTBreezy79

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
IBEW 2222
Just ordered mine. It will be here Thursday and maybe I'll throw up a video of the install

Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
What are you thoughts about this one for fit? The other was this...made by gator...my priority is to keep the elements out and not flap why driving on the highway

IMG_4485.PNG
I had a Gator brand roll up on my Ram 1500 and it worked great. Very low profile and it was cheap.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I also got the one for 15-19 it looks like. The mounts aren’t as perfect as I had hoped, but holding great a week later. And I drive all 65/75 mph each day.

02690064-5FBA-4869-B0F7-04277838DA2A.jpeg

E2DD65C4-921F-4CFE-8920-F309A7BF650D.jpeg
Great license plate!

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Hey, I've considered purchasing a few different tonneau covers (or getting some sent by the different brands for review) and comparing them to see the pros and cons of each, since its such a hot topic.

But in the mean time, if any of you are going to buy anything from Amazon, or these tonneau covers, feel free to use our link. The more revenue we make, the more CRAZY JEEPKHANA stuff we can do.

If I'm not allowed to post a link, feel free to delete it, don't want any trouble...

Amazon.com Gladiator Gang

By the way, finally got the Dirty Life Racing Wheels mounted with the 35's, the 37's will go on in a month or two once we are done testing these...

OLD MAN GLADIATOR DRONE SHOT 2.png
When you go to 37’s and want to get rid of those 35’s and wheels let me know!

tweak89

First Name
Leroy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2002 Thunderbird
Here's a video I made with some of the detail on using a Tyger cover made for the Canyon/Colorado'

UPDATE: Looks like Tyger released Gladiator specific version, it's on Amazon here. It's funny because I called them a few weeks ago to inquire about nerf bars and was told nothing was yet in development. Wonder if the cover is just repackaged for the Gladiator.

Sponsored

Last edited: