First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Military
great looking rack, too bad the website doesn't have the gladiator listed.....keeps the casual lookers away
Thanks! As this is their first gladiator,they have a good bit of R&D. Luckily they can reference their tacomas and make some changes as needed. They hope is to put this into production if there's enough of an interest... seems promising! Here's some pictures of the front rack build

IMG_7427(2).jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7407(1).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Thanks! As this is their first gladiator,they have a good bit of R&D. Luckily they can reference their tacomas and make some changes as needed. They hope is to put this into production zif there's enough of an interest... seems promising!
A few questions based on what you got installed:

• Can you fold up the softopper w/ the rack in place?
  • Is the top rack removable so you could put tall stuff in the bed?
  • Can you roll the softopper sides up easily with the side panels in place?
Beyond that, since you have their ear, have they mentioned half-racks so you could take the front panels off? I imagine so.

Azar5613

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Military
I messaged them from their site a couple of weeks ago expressing interest but never heard back... so glad to see this thread and that progress. Pricing and ordering options please!
I know they've been quote busy with electrical and equipment upgrades. They may not want to post too much until they have a dialed in product. They are also working on a rwck for my soft top but have some hurdles. They had to overcome air turbulance causing the softtop to vibrate making it sound like the 1 window being down syndrome. They are trying to fix the last issue for the front wind deflector... as the gladiator windshield isn't the most aerodynamic, its been some extra work trying to get the rack to be quiet. Here's to pictures
A few questions based on what you got installed:

• Can you fold up the softopper w/ the rack in place?
  • Is the top rack removable so you could put tall stuff in the bed?
  • Can you roll the softopper sides up easily with the side panels in place?
Beyond that, since you have their ear, have they mentioned half-racks so you could take the front panels off? I imagine so.
-not sure if it can be folded as of yet... it would be a clearance issue at the middle point but with the rack being higher to lining up with the softtop(it's taller than hardtop), maybe itll work. I know it didn't work on the tacomas though.
-the cross rails are removable or have the ability to add more for more weight. Ben says on road use: each rail supports 250lbs(default is 3 cross members) and offroad crazy stuff is sace for 150lbs per. Like I said you can add more as it's modular... re-reading your question, yes it's are just clamped and works with the existing softtopper clamps, but im sure he'll have his own made if you don't have the softtopper.
-the sides are pretty easy to get to to roll up. ALSO, the side panels are easily removable. He mentioned about being able to take off and put on a garage wall with your offroad stuff attached for easy transfer. The panels are a new style with the molle cutouts for whatever configuration that you're trying to achieve.

He hasn't talked to me about a shorter version... but thats due to getting the rack to be a level front and rear config.

Azar5613

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Military
That is beautiful! What is the height measured from to top of the bed?
I want to check it against my hard top. I keep seeing that the soft top is actually higher.
How does it mount?
Thanks!!
It mounts with clamps. I'm using the existing from the softtopper but they can be alone as well. When I get it back ill give the dimensions.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I know they've been quote busy with electrical and equipment upgrades. They may not want to post too much until they have a dialed in product. They are also working on a rwck for my soft top but have some hurdles. They had to overcome air turbulance causing the softtop to vibrate making it sound like the 1 window being down syndrome. They are trying to fix the last issue for the front wind deflector... as the gladiator windshield isn't the most aerodynamic, its been some extra work trying to get the rack to be quiet. Here's to pictures

-not sure if it can be folded as of yet... it would be a clearance issue at the middle point but with the rack being higher to lining up with the softtop(it's taller than hardtop), maybe itll work. I know it didn't work on the tacomas though.
-the cross rails are removable or have the ability to add more for more weight. Ben says on road use: each rail supports 250lbs(default is 3 cross members) and offroad crazy stuff is sace for 150lbs per. Like I said you can add more as it's modular... re-reading your question, yes it's are just clamped and works with the existing softtopper clamps, but im sure he'll have his own made if you don't have the softtopper.
-the sides are pretty easy to get to to roll up. ALSO, the side panels are easily removable. He mentioned about being able to take off and put on a garage wall with your offroad stuff attached for easy transfer. The panels are a new style with the molle cutouts for whatever configuration that you're trying to achieve.

He hasn't talked to me about a shorter version... but thats due to getting the rack to be a level front and rear config.
Thanks! While I'm bummed that its still so early, I'm pleased as punch that there is a picture of a Gladiator w/ the rack on there and solid confirmation that they're working on it. Nothing else on the market comes even kind of close. (c: Hopefully I'll be able to order one by Spring 2021 and be able to drive up to get it by summer... I can swing by and mount it and then maybe play around in the PNW if it isn't burnt down by then.

Sponsored

Azar5613

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Military
Thanks! While I'm bummed that its still so early, I'm pleased as punch that there is a picture of a Gladiator w/ the rack on there and solid confirmation that they're working on it. Nothing else on the market comes even kind of close. (c: Hopefully I'll be able to order one by Spring 2021 and be able to drive up to get it by summer... I can swing by and mount it and then maybe play around in the PNW if it isn't burnt down by then.
Yes I was bummed at first they didn't have one before, but stoked that I could be the test bed. The rear rack is complete and they are finalizing the wind deflector for the front rack... while upgrading their building, AND knocking out their regular business manufacturing. They're super busy but are dedicated to producing an excellent product. They're strong(holds 750lbs by default, durable(zinc coated and then powdercoated), and light weight(aluminum weighing about 50 lbs). They have spent a lot of time testing components to confirm that they will hold up to rough conditions. The rack itself has been developed and used for over 5yrs now and seems to be a tried and true product.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Yes I was bummed at first they didn't have one before, but stoked that I could be the test bed. The rear rack is complete and they are finalizing the wind deflector for the front rack... while upgrading their building, AND knocking out their regular business manufacturing. They're super busy but are dedicated to producing an excellent product. They're strong(holds 750lbs by default, durable(zinc coated and then powdercoated), and light weight(aluminum weighing about 50 lbs). They have spent a lot of time testing components to confirm that they will hold up to rough conditions. The rack itself has been developed and used for over 5yrs now and seems to be a tried and true product.
Did they mention if they have plans for any other Gladiator stuff? (Bumpers F/R, Sliders, Skid Plates?) Also does it seem like they ONLY do aluminum? (I'm ok with that)

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
@eternus I e-mailed Ben at Dissent, he said that it would be a couple of months but he would put me on the list for a rack.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
I heard from the guys at Dissent, and they are really close. If their laser cutting machine gets set up next week as planned, then these racks will soon be on their way!
Let them know if you are interested.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
sweet, did they confirm costing?

Sponsored

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
The rack itself is 1175. The doors were 400 for each side but that included all the cut outs, locks, and gas shock.
$2k roughly, thanks

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
I used Voodoo Fab universal cross bars to mount a box for our skis. Mounts under the Truxedo tonneau rails. Works great for my needs. Not sure if I’ll do this with the gladiator or mount the box over the cab.

http://www.kbvoodoo.com/shop/universal-crossbars-for-tonneau-covers

Jeep Gladiator Bed rack that works with Tonneau cover IMG_7407(1)
Hey man did you ever figure this out? I just ordered a Jeep Gladiator and I already have a truly XL force Carrie earth that I would like to be able to use on the gladiator. But it is 6 1/2 feet so it will definitely overhang trying to figure out how I can mount it The only thing I can think of is using the voodoo High mount. Thanks.