Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey guys!
As an update for the Twill version I still don't have a firm date but what I can say is that it should be available to order very soon.
As for the tonneau, you all are correct. The Supertop for Truck 2 Tonneau will not come with bedrails in the box. This Tonneau uses the bedrails that are installed with the Supertop for Truck, which is why they are so quick to interchange.

Hope that clears things up!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

BEERviper

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate
Hey guys!
As an update for the Twill version I still don't have a firm date but what I can say is that it should be available to order very soon.
As for the tonneau, you all are correct. The Supertop for Truck 2 Tonneau will not come with bedrails in the box. This Tonneau uses the bedrails that are installed with the Supertop for Truck, which is why they are so quick to interchange.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Thanks for the update Lee.

So if we have already ordered (directly from Bestop) the black diamond top (which continues to be backordered) Supertop for Truck 2 and the Twill top becomes available, will we have the option to upgrade our existing order?

grownwrong

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave, 2020 JL Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
engineer
Hey guys!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Good news about the Twill! I literally check this forum and your website daily for that option to appear.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Thanks for the update Lee.

So if we have already ordered (directly from Bestop) the black diamond top (which continues to be backordered) Supertop for Truck 2 and the Twill top becomes available, will we have the option to upgrade our existing order?
You would need to reach out to our Customer Service team with that order question. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher

Sponsored

BEERviper

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate

fyrefight

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiaor Willys Snazzberry
Occupation
Utility Operator
Hey guys!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Quick question and this may sound dumb, but what's the difference between the black diamond and twill? I have little experience with soft tops, but do have the jeep brand tonnaeu on my Willys. Is it worth the wait for the twill?

jpelliott10

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU, 2020 Gladiator
Quick question and this may sound dumb, but what's the difference between the black diamond and twill? I have little experience with soft tops, but do have the jeep brand tonnaeu on my Willys. Is it worth the wait for the twill?
Twill is more of a fabric/canvas feel. Black diamond has more of a vinyl/plastic feel. The idea is to match your current soft top. If you have a hard top then it wouldn't matter as much.

Cianalas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport MaxTow
Black Diamond is the basic soft-top material, twill is the premium material.

Sponsored

alikamali

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon 2020
Occupation
Medical
Is anyone able to confirm that the black diamond supertop for truck 2 works with the Datin Fab bed rack? And that there’s no issues with opening /closing the canvas topper whilst the rack is in place?
Thanks

grownwrong

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
engineer
Can't actually confirm... but from the investigation I've done into this question, I have a Datin Fab rack in my garage waiting for the Twill top to be released. SO I hope it fits lol!

gladnewb

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Still figuring that out, but IT for now!
I'm not 100% sure, but from what I've read you can not collapse and open it with the rack. It'll need to be fully open.

grownwrong

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
engineer
Yes, that is true
Sponsored