Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport, Auto,Tow package
Occupation
Retired Eng
Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 555290CA-3E51-4D8A-8D04-06A2BEC1B10C
All stock and loaded down a few thousand miles into a camping trip last month.
Jeep Gladiator BLACK Gladiator JT Club 555290CA-3E51-4D8A-8D04-06A2BEC1B10C
What state did you turn back home.
Mine is also all stock Sport 2021. l get up in the morning ride the mountains and back in my bed at night which is great for an old dude. Love the Glad.

Bull Moose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Mine is also all stock Sport 2021. l get up in the morning ride the mountains and back in my bed at night which is great for an old dude. Love the Glad.
We spent most of our time in North and South Dakota but took day trips to Wyoming and Montana. The west is just different. We’ll be back.

Sponsored

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport, Auto,Tow package
Occupation
Retired Eng
We spent most of our time in North and South Dakota but took day trips to Wyoming and Montana. The west is just different. We’ll be back.
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Wife and I some days set on front porch and count the Jeeps going to and coming back from the south Yellowstone entrance. Not unusual to see 10 or more Galdiators and many other Jeep styles and Mods to count. Many towed behind RV’s. Never seen a Glad being towed. Saw a Glad like yours with the Cap two weeks ago and wife rated it a ten +. Surely it wasn’t you since you were probably more north.
Trip Safely

Sponsored

713gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Here's GROOT! 2020 Overland, Black with Red Accents, 2" Mopar Lift, 17" Black Rhino Primm's, 35" NITTO Terra grappler G2's, Rock Slide Engineering Power step sliders, Artec Industries Rear Bumper, MOPAR Steel Front Bumper with WARN S-10 Winch and Factor 55 LINK, Roc Bloks XL removable Mud flaps, Covercraft interior Headliner. All work done by River City Offroad, Dripping Springs, TX
Nice ride!
Did you regear too when you upgraded to 35's or are you running the stock 3.73?
Sponsored